Everything that is PSVita-related but doesn't go in any other subforum
#216794 by dockotis
Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:07 pm
So, I have had my vita for a few weeks now and upon updating to 2.02 it was running smoothly. My thing is when just surfing the web, It would sometimes crash hardcore to the point I have to force shutdown into recovery.

Now, my question is this... Has this happened to anyone else? I doubt its of any significance, just asking though.
Advertising
#216796 by JVC
Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:38 pm
Ever since 2.00 I have had massive crashes,not just web browser but party,skype and playing games and after it goes in saving battery mode it would freeze.
WTF????
Advertising
#216850 by dockotis
Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:32 am
glad im not the only one having issues... kinda... these issues shouldn't even exist... heh... maybe there are ways to exploit? I am guessing only sony can fix the crash issues... :|
#216927 by kennedyfriedchicken
Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:35 am
i've had some issues with images not loading since 2.0. but since updating to 2.02 some pages would take ages to load and i mean minutes and the the image issues are still there. what notice is sometimes the wifi loading indicator would just stop running and would resume minutes later. i hope there are more people with this problem so sony can look into it.
#217151 by JVC
Thu Dec 27, 2012 6:19 pm
Jd8531 wrote:No issues here. I'd try rebulding the database and clearing your cookies and cache.

Yeah,doing that to try it out.