Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

HELP how to delete psp games on exploit..

rafael707

Re: HELP how to delete psp games on exploit..

Post by rafael707 »

xoombie503 wrote:those are homebrew games and apps stored under GAME..for deleting games stored under ISO foler(which the op is referring to) i havent found a way to delete em..i guess we just wait for the next exploit or backup. and format mem card
Either wait for new exploit with pspfiler, or format mem card, your decision.
Advertising
Add me, I got a ps4 ;)

IRC
#pspcommunity
#vitadev

PS4/PS VITA IGN: raff_da_don
trunk208

Post by trunk208 »

pamhiel wrote:
trunk208 wrote:there are some ways but these ways are by going into your vita exploits. The first one is using FTP, than just delete the iso like that or just use psp filer which is an easier method without using wifi.
sir i already update my psvita firmware.... so now its 2.1 firmware and still my psp games that i installed i still there on my vita.. so how can i use pspfiler or ftp if i already updated my firmware?
Than You have to wait for the exploit as of now because the game are still in the memory. Meaning when you run the exploit file you will see the game still there IF you DO NOT format your memory card or delete any thing than your okay. The games are still there in the memory.

You can access them but it will be very difficult to delete because the vita will read it as "Corrupted Files" by going to
Settings<Application Data Manager<Add-On Data (PSP™)< IF you want to delete all Homebrews, ISO's, and all of it than Go For It. Since now your focusing on deleting ONLY the PSP games than do not delete anything.

heres a visual diagram hope this help you out, Anyways let's say I have firmware 1.81 and Gravity Crash as my exploits for the first time
(Make sure to view this on Full Screen in whatever Internet Explorer you use or else the diagram is messed up)

Here's my ---->I touch/run the game that ----------------------------->Gravity Crash -------------------->Than go to edit, load the exploit then---------------------------- >Than here is
...Vita.............can run the exploit.......................................Portable.......................run the exploit then a white screen should pop up.....................my exploit
PSVITA------------------------------------------------------------> Game (accessing the Exploits) ----------------------------------------------------------------------------> Exploit file (ISO's, etc.)

This means that you need to have the GAME and the EXPLOITS file in order to have access to your ISO's, Homebrews, etcs.
Hope this helps and sorry for the Caps lock because I'm just trying to make sure you catch it and reading it carefully. As of now might as well wait like me to get the up coming exploit for v2.01 firmware ^_^

P.S. if you dont get it than just wait for the upcoming exploit, you Will get it later on don't worry too much, "one story begins with one step"
Advertising
Last edited by trunk208 on Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"A story begins with one step"
pamhiel

Post by pamhiel »

trunk208 wrote:
pamhiel wrote:
trunk208 wrote:there are some ways but these ways are by going into your vita exploits. The first one is using FTP, than just delete the iso like that or just use psp filer which is an easier method without using wifi.
sir i already update my psvita firmware.... so now its 2.1 firmware and still my psp games that i installed i still there on my vita.. so how can i use pspfiler or ftp if i already updated my firmware?
Than You have to wait for the exploit as of now because the game are still in the memory. Meaning when you run the exploit file you will see the game still there IF you DO NOT format your memory card or delete any thing than your okay. The games are still there in the memory.

You can access them but it will be very difficult to delete because the vita will read it as "Corrupted Files" by going to
Settings<Application Data Manager<Add-On Data (PSP™)< IF you want to delete all Homebrews, ISO's, and all of it than Go For It. Since now your focusing on deleting ONLY the PSP games than do not delete anything.

heres a visual diagram hope this help you out, Anyways let's say I have firmware 1.81 and Gravity Crash as my exploits for the first time

Here's my ---->I touch/run the game that ----------------------------->Gravity Crash -------------------->Than go to edit, load the exploit then---------------------------- >Than here is
...Vita.............can run the exploit.......................................Portable.......................run the exploit then a white screen should pop up.....................my exploit
PSVITA------------------------------------------------------------> Game (accessing the Exploits) ----------------------------------------------------------------------------> Exploit file (ISO's, etc.)

This means that you need to have the GAME and the EXPLOITS file in order to have access to your ISO's, Homebrews, etcs.
Hope this helps and sorry for the Caps lock because I'm just trying to make sure you catch it and reading it carefully. As of now might as well wait like me to get the up coming exploit for v2.01 firmware ^_^

P.S. if you dont get it than just wait for the upcoming exploit, you Will get it later on don't worry too much, "one story begins with one step"
well done said sir.. :) i guess i just have to back up and format my memory card.. coz i want to buy a ps+ card that's why i want to delete some psp games on my vita.. thank for the help sir!

Return to “Homebrews”