Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

What psx/eboot converter are you using??

Total_Noob's PSP Emulator Custom Firmware for the Vita. CEF can be downloaded here.
VitaGenic

Re: What psx/eboot converter are you using??

Post by VitaGenic » Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:42 am

MadZiontist wrote:i have a program called EBOOT2ISO [v1.1]. Don't recall the results. If I've ever tried it out, it's been awhile, and I don't remember how well it did or didn't work. Also fwiw, PSX2PSP 1.4.2 can extract (maybe convert?) an ISO from an EBOOT. Don't recall ever trying it though. Let me know if you want me to upload one or both of the programs for you.
Thanks for your help mate.... When i finally get home To a PC i'll give it a try :)

I installed popcorn into my TN-C and succesfully loaded Chrono Cross (disc one) eboot no problems, albeit without sound but still a step in the right direction :)
Advertising
PS Vita 3G 16gb 3.18 Talkman Travel Exploit
PS3 CECHA01 60gb Cobra USB
3DS XL White 4.4 Gateway 128gb SD

dewi_asfiani

Post by dewi_asfiani » Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:45 pm

You can try ps2psp , that awesomr software to create eboot.
Advertising

suziejoebob

Post by suziejoebob » Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:17 pm

MadZiontist wrote:Looks like I already had it on my HDD. Thanks for the suggestion. Will give it a shot!
lol. I hate when you go around looking for something for hours, but then realize later on you had it the entire time. :cry:

JonathanH

Post by JonathanH » Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:05 am

Popstation Gui 3.00 has always been faithful to me.

Minimur12

Post by Minimur12 » Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:05 pm

have you got any successful vita psx games going ??&with what converter
I'm not on the forum much, if you want to let me know about something, shoot me a PM!
ImageImage

MadZiontist

Post by MadZiontist » Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:19 pm

VitaGenic wrote:
MadZiontist wrote:i have a program called EBOOT2ISO [v1.1]. Don't recall the results. If I've ever tried it out, it's been awhile, and I don't remember how well it did or didn't work. Also fwiw, PSX2PSP 1.4.2 can extract (maybe convert?) an ISO from an EBOOT. Don't recall ever trying it though. Let me know if you want me to upload one or both of the programs for you.
Thanks for your help mate.... When i finally get home To a PC i'll give it a try :)

I installed popcorn into my TN-C and succesfully loaded Chrono Cross (disc one) eboot no problems, albeit without sound but still a step in the right direction :)
No prob bruh! Glad you got that working. I can't wait for us to have sound with our PSX EBOOTs. There's a lot to look forward to on this new scene, which I'm hoping thrives, as well as Sony's success with the Vita.
suziejoebob wrote:
MadZiontist wrote:Looks like I already had it on my HDD. Thanks for the suggestion. Will give it a shot!
lol. I hate when you go around looking for something for hours, but then realize later on you had it the entire time. :cry:
Yeah ikr? lol This is often true with me having a 2TB external HDD that's almost full. Lord knows all that's on it haha. :)
Minimur12 wrote:have you got any successful vita psx games going ??&with what converter
I'm noticing a pattern here. Is this question just not being answered satisfactorily, or are we on some deja vu or Groundhog's Day movie type stuff?
PSP Star Wars 2001 TA-085v1 128GB 6.60 ME-2.3
PSV 1001 3G 64GB 3.18 TN-V10: Talkman Travel: Tokyo & PS Loader: XS Moto
PSTV 64GB 3.20 TN-V10: Patapon

itsugawakun

Post by itsugawakun » Sat Dec 21, 2013 12:01 am

Using PSX2PSP classic mode. since it works over the GUI modified version. Never understood why it didn't work.

Xenokail

Post by Xenokail » Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:58 am

I used popstation GUI too and i have got a few to work for example: Xenogears
Xeno)(Kail
Looking for a fresh start

GodofDark

Post by GodofDark » Sat Dec 21, 2013 4:07 am

I've used PSX2PSP, zipped up the EBOOT in the PSP/GAME/xxxxx and copied it to TNV, and it worked. So far I've got all the Digimon World games.
[spoiler]Support Operation Decode!

My Devices

PSVITA - OFW - 3.36
PS3 - OFW - 4.66[/spoiler]

darkmgcian23

Post by darkmgcian23 » Sun Dec 22, 2013 10:27 am

GodofDark wrote:I've used PSX2PSP, zipped up the EBOOT in the PSP/GAME/xxxxx and copied it to TNV, and it worked. So far I've got all the Digimon World games.
if we use TNV..that xxxxx??we have to write what??

Return to “TN CEF”