Total_Noob's PSP Emulator Custom Firmware for the Vita. CEF can be downloaded here.
#213135 by VitaGenic
Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:42 am
MadZiontist wrote:i have a program called EBOOT2ISO [v1.1]. Don't recall the results. If I've ever tried it out, it's been awhile, and I don't remember how well it did or didn't work. Also fwiw, PSX2PSP 1.4.2 can extract (maybe convert?) an ISO from an EBOOT. Don't recall ever trying it though. Let me know if you want me to upload one or both of the programs for you.

Thanks for your help mate.... When i finally get home To a PC i'll give it a try :)

I installed popcorn into my TN-C and succesfully loaded Chrono Cross (disc one) eboot no problems, albeit without sound but still a step in the right direction :)
Advertising
#213396 by suziejoebob
Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:17 pm
MadZiontist wrote:Looks like I already had it on my HDD. Thanks for the suggestion. Will give it a shot!

lol. I hate when you go around looking for something for hours, but then realize later on you had it the entire time. :cry:
#213761 by MadZiontist
Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:19 pm
VitaGenic wrote:
MadZiontist wrote:i have a program called EBOOT2ISO [v1.1]. Don't recall the results. If I've ever tried it out, it's been awhile, and I don't remember how well it did or didn't work. Also fwiw, PSX2PSP 1.4.2 can extract (maybe convert?) an ISO from an EBOOT. Don't recall ever trying it though. Let me know if you want me to upload one or both of the programs for you.

Thanks for your help mate.... When i finally get home To a PC i'll give it a try :)

I installed popcorn into my TN-C and succesfully loaded Chrono Cross (disc one) eboot no problems, albeit without sound but still a step in the right direction :)

No prob bruh! Glad you got that working. I can't wait for us to have sound with our PSX EBOOTs. There's a lot to look forward to on this new scene, which I'm hoping thrives, as well as Sony's success with the Vita.

suziejoebob wrote:
MadZiontist wrote:Looks like I already had it on my HDD. Thanks for the suggestion. Will give it a shot!

lol. I hate when you go around looking for something for hours, but then realize later on you had it the entire time. :cry:

Yeah ikr? lol This is often true with me having a 2TB external HDD that's almost full. Lord knows all that's on it haha. :)

Minimur12 wrote:have you got any successful vita psx games going ??&with what converter

I'm noticing a pattern here. Is this question just not being answered satisfactorily, or are we on some deja vu or Groundhog's Day movie type stuff?
#319278 by GodofDark
Sat Dec 21, 2013 4:07 am
I've used PSX2PSP, zipped up the EBOOT in the PSP/GAME/xxxxx and copied it to TNV, and it worked. So far I've got all the Digimon World games.