Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

camx mod

User avatar
seba!!!gshi
Posts: 108
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:45 am

Re: camx mod

Post by seba!!!gshi » Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:24 pm

Camxpspx123 wrote:Xian not : you think I joke. No I don't. I'm serious. I just want people can play my mod during I'm working.

Its lamecraft redstone mod 0.8 wip its not the release. And I fixed mobs bug and now they rotate and look great. But yes, its verry hard to add mobs in a 3d game.

The most hard task is the collision. Its verry hard ... :(
+1
Camxpspx123 wrote:Sebagashi ^^ its true, skog made 3d models verry well its just that. So , I just saiy its sad that he work for someone don't know nothing about programming but know about sking moderators. ;)
+1 ^^
Advertising
!Children of Midnight!
First CSPSP account named seba!!!
[spoiler=**PSN ACCOUNT LOOK LOL**]Image[/spoiler]
thanks for my all friends from CSPSP and goodbye

User avatar
Xian Nox
Retired Mod
Posts: 2749
Joined: Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:27 pm
Location: Over the hills and far away

Re: camx mod

Post by Xian Nox » Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:17 pm

Camxpspx123 wrote:Xian not : you think I joke. No I don't. I'm serious. I just want people can play my mod during I'm working.

Its lamecraft redstone mod 0.8 wip its not the release. And I fixed mobs bug and now they rotate and look great. But yes, its verry hard to add mobs in a 3d game.

The most hard task is the collision. Its verry hard ... :(
I know you're not joking, because believe me, I know how hard programming can be. I do know what a WIP is, and I do know how important feedback can be for finding problems early on.
However, there's a set of conditions you have to abide by, and my job here is not to ban people who you had an argument with somewhere on the internets, but to make sure everyone follows it. This includes stuff like GPL, and your argument of "he's going to steal my stuff" is simply laughable.
Again, if you want your mod to be available here and people to play it, abide by the rules and that's it. You want to show everyone you have the best mod ever? Be my guest, just do so in a way that I don't have stuff to complain about.
Advertising

michal5575
Posts: 231
Joined: Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:53 pm
Contact:

Re: camx mod

Post by michal5575 » Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:09 am

Camxpspx123 wrote:Michal ragix : i made crafting/inventory/redstone/furnace

he made nothing :lol: im sorry skog, you are better than him, i dont know why you work with this fake. Skog is more interesting than you ;)
yes you maked crafting, inventory, redstone but not on first version . Your first version added only redstone

woolio
Posts: 175
Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:30 pm
Location: Russia
Contact:

Re: camx mod

Post by woolio » Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:38 am

thats not a nice thing to say
Last edited by fate6 on Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed insalt
Image

User avatar
Skog
Posts: 65
Joined: Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:20 pm
Location: Ukraine

Re: camx mod

Post by Skog » Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:33 pm

Camxpspx123 wrote:Michal ragix : i made crafting/inventory/redstone/furnace

he made nothing :lol: im sorry skog, you are better than him, i dont know why you work with this fake. Skog is more interesting than you ;)
Thanks:)))

-----------------------------------
Camxpspx123 wrote:Sebagashi ^^ its true, skog made 3d models verry well its just that. So , I just saiy its sad that he work for someone don't know nothing about programming but know about sking moderators. ;)
Ssory man)))
You are the best! :lol:
Last edited by Skog on Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Ssory for my English , I'm from Ukraine.
Image

User avatar
>forces<
Posts: 240
Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:34 pm
Location: in your closet looking at you
Contact:

Re: camx mod

Post by >forces< » Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:36 am

hi the lrm o.8 frozzes my psp when putting a furnace and some times when making a world

sistem
[spoiler]psp 3001 6.60 pro b 10[/spoiler]
Spintires Mod Maker find thread at oovee forums
read
metro 2033 ✓
2034 ✓
2035 soon

User avatar
seba!!!gshi
Posts: 108
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:45 am

Re: camx mod

Post by seba!!!gshi » Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:16 pm

Lamecraft Redstone Porgress :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7uUNK_AqyE
!Children of Midnight!
First CSPSP account named seba!!!
[spoiler=**PSN ACCOUNT LOOK LOL**]Image[/spoiler]
thanks for my all friends from CSPSP and goodbye

Locked

Return to “Lamecraft”