#212987 by vahnx
Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:55 pm
S1NFUL wrote:If only there was a way to sniff the interactions between the Vita OS and the sandboxed PSP emu....

I sniff my Vita and my PSP in a sandbox beside an emu quite often.
Advertising
#212996 by S1NFUL
Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:09 pm
vahnx wrote:
S1NFUL wrote:If only there was a way to sniff the interactions between the Vita OS and the sandboxed PSP emu....

I sniff my Vita and my PSP in a sandbox beside an emu quite often.

Awesome.
Advertising
#213074 by yochananz
Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:19 pm
Those who wondering why ps1 psn games got sound,that is because they are running in the real vita (i think) and not in the psp emu.

question to the devs:if you will hack kermit somehow,you will get a psvita USERMODE exploit or psvita KERENAL exploit?
because that will be so cool if you will found a psvita kerenal exploit inside the psp emu.(10<40)
#213075 by fate6
Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:23 pm
PS1 games run in the PSP emu heck its a 1:1 copy of the PSP pops
just if you start a official PS1 game via Vita it gets access to something that lets it run the sound
if you start a PS1 game while in the PSPemu then it does not have that "something"

I say something cause I dont know what that is
(emulated Media Engine ?)
#213274 by The Z
Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:31 pm
tsuna wrote:wait so if we have a psn version of a ps1 game and played it on CEF will we get sound. sorry i dont have a CEF vita yet

No, thats not working. I own Grandia as seperated EBOOTs, CD1 and CD2, which is a custom PS1 game; and i own the PSN version, which is both CDs in one PBP.
Both dont have sound, but the PSN version has sound when launched from the LiveArea.