Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

[Release] multiBoot Menu for CEF

albie85

Re: [Release] multiBoot Menu for CEF

Post by albie85 »

Dutt wrote:
albie85 wrote:yea of course I did ive done everything jus hangs on booting. I copied menu.pbp and text file to my urbanix folder all the menus are in the rite place coz like I said they all show up in cma. I have no idea its not like im a noob theres jus sumin im not seeing
May be you have misspelled something..
Can someone show me a screenshot of there folder layout Incase I'm missing sumin. Surely if there showing up in cma as save files then surely I'm doin in rite I've copied the menu and text file over to the exploit.

Also cud someone show there text file to see if mines the same?
Advertising
PSP 1000 6.60 PRO CFW + PANDORA BATTERY
PSVITA 3G/WIFI 3.18 CUSTOM BUBBLES! TN-V etc
PS2 SLIM FMCB
PS3 Slim 250GB E3 Flasher REBUG 4.46 Spoofed 4.66
PS4 500GB :p
:geek: :geek: :geek:
Acid_Snake
Retired Mod

Post by Acid_Snake »

can you tell me what your exact problem is? you can't see the "booting..." screen? it won't boot any menu? etc
Advertising
SMOKE
Retired Mod

Post by SMOKE »

albie85 wrote:
Dutt wrote:
albie85 wrote:yea of course I did ive done everything jus hangs on booting. I copied menu.pbp and text file to my urbanix folder all the menus are in the rite place coz like I said they all show up in cma. I have no idea its not like im a noob theres jus sumin im not seeing
May be you have misspelled something..
Can someone show me a screenshot of there folder layout Incase I'm missing sumin. Surely if there showing up in cma as save files then surely I'm doin in rite I've copied the menu and text file over to the exploit.

Also cud someone show there text file to see if mines the same?
Files inside the "SAVEDATA" folder go here:

ms0:PSP/SAVEDATA/pyMenu/MENU.PBP
ms0:PSP/SAVEDATA/yMenu/Menu.PBP
ms0:PSP/SAVEDATA/vMenu/MENU.PBP
ms0:PSP/SAVEDATA/tnMenu/MENU.PBP

Other files go here:

ms0:PSP/SAVEDATA/*Your Exploit Save*/DEAFULT.TXT
ms0:PSP/SAVEDATA/*Your Exploit Save*/MENU.PBP
albie85

Post by albie85 »

mines the same as that and all I get is booting with a black screen. now my snes keeps getting an error everytime I start itbut it was working b4. im getting a lot of probs since ive bin on TN-C. could it be that im using urbanix exploit on 1.80 I no how to update to 1.81 but it works on 1.80 so didn't bother could that be my problem with all my errors?

I didn't really want to update to 1.81 because on 1.80 my mhfu exploit still works but if I have to I will
PS2 SLIM FMCB
albie85

Post by albie85 »

albie85 wrote:mines the same as that and all I get is booting with a black screen. now my snes keeps getting an error everytime I start itbut it was working b4. im getting a lot of probs since ive bin on TN-C. could it be that im using urbanix exploit on 1.80 I no how to update to 1.81 but it works on 1.80 so didn't bother could that be my problem with all my errors?

I didn't really want to update to 1.81 because on 1.80 my mhfu exploit still works but if I have to I will
Does anyone no why vmenu won't load anything jus get an error. I only get it with vmenu
PS2 SLIM FMCB
rafael707

Post by rafael707 »

albie85 wrote:
albie85 wrote:mines the same as that and all I get is booting with a black screen. now my snes keeps getting an error everytime I start itbut it was working b4. im getting a lot of probs since ive bin on TN-C. could it be that im using urbanix exploit on 1.80 I no how to update to 1.81 but it works on 1.80 so didn't bother could that be my problem with all my errors?

Does anyone no why vmenu won't load anything jus get an error. I only get it with vmenu
Works for me On 1.81. Try reinstalling the vmenu folder.
Add me, I got a ps4 ;)

IRC
#pspcommunity
#vitadev

PS4/PS VITA IGN: raff_da_don
Acid_Snake
Retired Mod

Post by Acid_Snake »

seeing how some people are having trouble with this (mainly on how to copy it) I might make a small update soon
SMOKE
Retired Mod

Post by SMOKE »

albie85 wrote:im getting a lot of probs since ive bin on TN-C. could it be that im using urbanix exploit on 1.80
I have Urbanix and TN-C and I have no problems :P
The Z
VIP

Post by The Z »

Acid_Snake wrote:seeing how some people are having trouble with this (mainly on how to copy it) I might make a small update soon
It shouldnt be to hard to copy the stuff into the right directory, but people...
White PSV TV - 32GB - 3.65 CFW
White PSV 1000 - 32GB - 3.65 CFW
2x PSV 2000 - 32/64GB - 3.65 CFW
PSP Fat 1000 - TA-081 - 6.61 ME-2.3
PSP Slim 2000 - TA-085¹ - 6.61 ME-2.3
4x PSPgo & 1x PSP 3kº⁴ᶢ - 6.61 LME-2.3∞
Acid_Snake
Retired Mod

Post by Acid_Snake »

the app was asking for an update anyways so I'll update it

update:
here's what I have made so far:
- there is no default menu now, to make a default menu just launch the menu with the start button. This makes two good things: the ability to change the default menu any time you want, and the ability to not have a default menu at all, making the menu selection appear always (SMOKE asked me for this feature so now you have it).
- both multiboot menu and the rest of the menus are in the same save folder (luckily for me none of the menus have a single file with the same name, allowing me to do this)
- added Coldbird's FTP to the menu (the FTP.PBP file was already there due to pyMenu, so I decided I'd use it as well)
- added a suprise ;)

Return to “Homebrews”