Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Instant game collection In Dec

Discuss official PS Vita games here
qaisarehman

Instant game collection In Dec

Post by qaisarehman »

Hi All, :)

I heard Mortal Kombat is coming free this month on vita in Instant Game Collection for PS+.
there is no news for US PS+ members. anyone know if MK or any others games are coming this month After 19th?
I am talking about US Store only! In EU i think here is already a free game arrived.
Advertising
stoneskull

Re: Instant game collection In Dec

Post by stoneskull »

there's this shoot-em-up game called big sky: infinity that just came out

i don't like it myself but others might

it bugs me that more and more games have coins or points or crystals (or whatever) where they want you to purchase more with real money..

yeah i heard that europe gets mortal kombat but that is bad for australians as the government banned that game

the ban could be lifted later on as when the game was released australia still hadn't comeout with the 18+ category of games but now they do

other than that i think all you can do is keep an eye out on the official playstation blog

edit: just saw that instead of mortal kombat, australia gets the psp lego batman game
Advertising
PSP 2000v1 6.60ME + PRO
Vita 1000WiFi 3.60 + HENkaku
tm24

Post by tm24 »

WE'll probably find out this week if we get another PSP/Vita game. SCEA has this awful habit of unveiling their PS+ offerings a week at a time instead of SCEE which just shows everything at once that you're getting for that month. Really wish they would change that up.
yisawa

Post by yisawa »

stoneskull wrote:it bugs me that more and more games have coins or points or crystals (or whatever) where they want you to purchase more with real money..

Sounds like android and ios games , and i see no real point in it. You can earn the points by just playing the game regularly but it's just a way to target lazy people to spend more money.
xentar

Post by xentar »

Even after our new R18+ rating for games comes in Mortal Combat isn't likely to become available because the rating system isn't retroactive. They would need to submit the game for classification again so I admit it isn't impossible.
PS Vita wifi 2.02 uno TN-C eCFW| PS Vita 3g 3.00 ofw| PS3 Slim Rogero 4.46 CEX| PSP-3000 03g 6.20 PRO-B10 | PSP Go 05g 6.20 PRO-B10
stoneskull

Post by stoneskull »

ayep.. they'd have to re-submit it..

i just bought it on ebay myself.. and for a good price.. it was about $35 including postage
PSP 2000v1 6.60ME + PRO
starfall05

Post by starfall05 »

there's no new ps vita games for US ps plus members this week... :cry:

but they mentioned in their blog that before end of DEC 2012 ps vita will get updates for ps plus.

i basically understand that its difficult to release new games for ps plus for ps vita since it still have a less library..
but they can add GREAT ps1 or psp games to instant games collection .. and still i will not complain :)
stoneskull

Post by stoneskull »

there will be some additions on the 9th of january for the usa
PSP 2000v1 6.60ME + PRO
tsuna

Post by tsuna »

where do you guys get these information??
qaisarehman

Post by qaisarehman »

Its mostly on the official blog, in PS3 section.

I must say at least they announce the name of the games which they will add soon.

Return to “Games”