Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

CXMB for 6.60 ME released *UPDATE*

Plugins for PSPs running on 6.XX
Disturbed0ne
Retired Mod

Re: CXMB for 6.60 ME released *UPDATE*

Post by Disturbed0ne »

ronnyc4 wrote:,.,.
is this cxmb.prx work perfectly in cfw 6-60 pro b10-fix1,.,.?
what is the newest cxmb.prx for 6.60 pro b10-fix1,.,.?
Disturbed0ne wrote:
shinigami7th wrote:Does this work on PRO CFW too?
Yes it will work for PRO/TN (L)CFW/HEN.
:shock:
Advertising
DO NOT MESSAGE ME ABOUT THE NAME OF ANY NINJA RELEASE GAME! I WILL NOT PROVIDE YOU WITH THE NAME OF THE GAME AND IF YOU PERSIST THEN I WILL REPORT YOU TO THE STAFF!
I AM A RETIRED MODERATOR!
pspmiggz

Post by pspmiggz »

This is awssome thank you
Advertising
mangesh

Post by mangesh »

nice one !!!!
hawkyte

Post by hawkyte »

Question Time!

1) I enabled cxmb.prx and pick a custom theme , what if i disable cxmb.prx will it go back to the original theme?

*Classic
*Original <------- That one
*Tasty Treat

2) Will it slow my performance?
PSP Information:
Model: 02g
Motherboard TA-088 v1/v2
CFW: 6.60 ME 1.8
NNNRT

Post by NNNRT »

hawkyte wrote:Question Time!
1) I enabled cxmb.prx and pick a custom theme , what if i disable cxmb.prx will it go back to the original theme?
*Classic
*Original <------- That one
*Tasty Treat

2) Will it slow my performance?
lol for question time :lol:

1- Yes it'll return to the one you've choosed with the cxmb, such as if while the cxmb.prx is enabled, & you choose original, when you disable it will go to the original one.

2- The same performance, but may vary according to memory stick brand & capacity.

Post by Faltimar »

So yea, im still new to this and all. I unzip the file and I get 4 folders with stuff in them. Where the heck do I put those folders? There is nothing telling me how I install this *** so im pretty confused. I just started messing with plugins a couple days ago. Some come with install instructions and its pretty simple (unzip, take the one file that was zipped and move it somewhere or copy the text) for the most part but then I get a few like this one with no install instructions and all kinds of folders filled with all kinds of stuff.

Can someone tell me how to install this. Break it down for me man.

Edit - I tried some stuff like entering the "ms0:/cxmb/cxmb.prx 1" in vhs.txt but I stopped there. I dont wanna start sticking files places and possible mess something up or forget where I put them.

Edit2 - Some of the other pluggins come with 4 folders just like this one but I just ignore 3 of the 4 and only use the seplugings folder. I dont know if I should be doing that but those plugins work. Should I just do the same thing here?
naki-the-curious

Post by naki-the-curious »

first, put the cxmb folder into the root of the memorystick, so that the structure looks like D (or any other drive letter):\cxmb\cxmb.prx.

then, enter ms0:/cxmb/cxmb.prx 1 into the vsh.txt (or on default windows, simply a text file named "vsh")

download a .ctf themecompatible with your firmware, and put it into the "THEME" folder inside the "PSP" folder (same folder with the "GAME" and "SAVEDATA" folder).

Then, disconnect your PSP and press select button to bring up the vsh menu, then select the "reset vsh" option. This should activate the plugin.

After this, go to the theme settings option on the PSP (I think it is below the system settings option) and if everything has worked, it should show the .ctf theme you placed in the THEME folder, so choose that theme and the PSP should reboot itself (reset the vsh, I think), and the theme should be active when it has rebooted.

If the PSP crashes while rebooting, try shortening the name of the theme, it might help (this happened when I frsst tried to install a theme :) )

hope this helps, and good luck!

also, if you're on 6.60, you can find some awesome themes converted to 6.60 here and here
my stuff
  • PSP 3000 White (03g) - Dual Boot (6.60 Pro-C2 and LME 1.8)
  • PSP 2000 Simpsons Ed. - 6.60 ME 1.8
  • PS Vita Cosmic Red - FW3.01
  • Sony Vaio E-Series Laptop White
  • Samsung Galaxy S4 International (Rooted)
Faltimar

Post by Faltimar »

Thanks a bunch for the info, I really appreciate it. I did like you said but they still didnt work. Im on 6.60 Pro-c so I decided to switch to LME 1.8 and the themes work.

Of course, if it wasnt for you they wouldnt work in LME either. Again, Thank You.
naki-the-curious

Post by naki-the-curious »

Faltimar wrote:Thanks a bunch for the info, I really appreciate it. I did like you said but they still didnt work. Im on 6.60 Pro-c so I decided to switch to LME 1.8 and the themes work.

Of course, if it wasnt for you they wouldnt work in LME either. Again, Thank You.
did it crash or did it just not work?

also the other option is to use this plugin and extract the .ctf theme you want with ctftool and place it in the instructed folder (details in the post I think)
my stuff
  • PSP 3000 White (03g) - Dual Boot (6.60 Pro-C2 and LME 1.8)
  • PSP 2000 Simpsons Ed. - 6.60 ME 1.8
  • PS Vita Cosmic Red - FW3.01
  • Sony Vaio E-Series Laptop White
  • Samsung Galaxy S4 International (Rooted)
Steven

Post by Steven »

Faltimar wrote:Thanks a bunch for the info, I really appreciate it. I did like you said but they still didnt work. Im on 6.60 Pro-c so I decided to switch to LME 1.8 and the themes work.

I'm using this one and it works fine on 6.60 PRO-C (fix 3)

Return to “Plugins”