Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

The Official TN-V Homebrews + Plugins + Themes Thread

Total_Noob's PSP Emulator Custom Firmware for the Vita. CEF can be downloaded here.

Is this thread usefull?

Yes
93%
No
2%
Maybe
4%

Total votes: 889

zeroisfirst

Re: The ORIGINAL eCFW Homebrews + Download Thread

Post by zeroisfirst »

Z80 wrote:
zeroisfirst wrote:does anyone know how to open the in eCFW menu that allows you to assign buttons to your right analog stick, the touch screen etc.? i keep opening it by accident but don't know how to actually open it and its frustrating me
there is no such menu .. psp(psx) emulator have settings where you can assign right stick just tap on screen for about 10sec and this settings pops
this doesnt work for me.... is there a specific menu you are supposed to do this is? i remember being able to do it in the menu of eCFW where you select your psp iso or emulator to run, and like you said, it is in the psp emulator as well
Advertising
SMOKE
Retired Mod

Post by SMOKE »

I added the following to the OP:
-Chuckie Egg
-Jump N Bump
-Gems

:D

EDIT:
Now that multiBoot Menu has been released, there is no need for pyMenu saves.
Therefore, I have removed all pyMenu saves, and added multiBoot Menu to the top of the OP

**NOTE
I HIGHLY recommend this menu by Acid_Snake
Advertising
Tonakai

Post by Tonakai »

zeroisfirst wrote:
Z80 wrote:
zeroisfirst wrote:does anyone know how to open the in eCFW menu that allows you to assign buttons to your right analog stick, the touch screen etc.? i keep opening it by accident but don't know how to actually open it and its frustrating me
there is no such menu .. psp(psx) emulator have settings where you can assign right stick just tap on screen for about 10sec and this settings pops
this doesnt work for me.... is there a specific menu you are supposed to do this is? i remember being able to do it in the menu of eCFW where you select your psp iso or emulator to run, and like you said, it is in the psp emulator as well
Well just to clear up his reply somewhat you don't "tap" on the screen. Place your finger on your screen for a few seconds and a menu like this should appear.

This works through the PSP Emu so that includes PSX, PSP and eCFW.
osiris273

Post by osiris273 »

i cant test it but does anyone know if the new daedalusx64 r790 work on the eCFW? i want a super n64 emulator but this the best we can get
NNNRT

Post by NNNRT »

Well that's a really great list! But I thought all homebrews work on CEF :?:
SeongGino

Post by SeongGino »

NNNRT wrote:Well that's a really great list! But I thought all homebrews work on CEF :?:
Its supposed to be the definitive list/collection of homebrews. Some... have slight problems. Mostly its emulation RAM problems and engine issues and directory/filename hiccups (Since all menus despite saying compatible with EBOOTs renames it all to FBOOT and prevents renaming back).
I'm just your average Seong. Move along, nothing to see here...
SMOKE
Retired Mod

Post by SMOKE »

osiris273 wrote:i cant test it but does anyone know if the new daedalusx64 r790 work on the eCFW? i want a super n64 emulator but this the best we can get
Its kinda late where I live, and I'm going to be busy tomorrow, so if anyone want's to test it, go ahead and report your findings here :)
NNNRT wrote:Well that's a really great list! But I thought all homebrews work on CEF :?:
Most do, some don't.
But that's not the point of this thread, the point of this thread is to give people easy access to homebrews, all in one place. ;)
NNNRT

Post by NNNRT »

SMOKE wrote:
Most do, some don't.
But that's not the point of this thread, the point of this thread is to give people easy access to homebrews, all in one place. ;)
I know it's a really great thread, & thanks for pointing out that for me. I will download my homebrews from here when I get a Vita. ;)
LTTP

Post by LTTP »

O my, i google search for this stuff for vita and it was annoying trying to find what i wanted, and yet it was all here!

mecksg1

Post by mecksg1 »

Same here. Now just need the new 2.02 release and im a happy man lol

Return to “TN CEF”