Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Black Ops 2

Discuss official PS3 games here
Salahkun

Black Ops 2

Post by Salahkun »

Hi guys i just wanted to ask you if anyone has got that game ??
HAs anyone tried it i want to know if its a good game :D
Advertising
ImageImage
The Mana World Player Since 2005
jacobas92

Re: Black Ops 2

Post by jacobas92 »

Well the multiplayer WAS good, until there was major server-side issues. Now very few people can join any games. I mean that literally.
Advertising
SUPER TOASTER BONUS!!
Goteki 45

Post by Goteki 45 »

It's more of the same, tired COD that everyone seems to have fallen in love with. Head glitching is still there, that scrubbed out 'drop-shotting method' is still there. And there are more ways to kill someone without direct conflict then I've ever seen before. Would not buy. Also, PS3 users have this issue where the system will freeze completely and need to be restarted. And they took Nuketown away. -__-
Future Proof

Been waiting since 3/25/2012 :(
poec

Post by poec »

Goteki 45 wrote:It's more of the same, tired COD that everyone seems to have fallen in love with. Head glitching is still there, that scrubbed out 'drop-shotting method' is still there. And there are more ways to kill someone without direct conflict then I've ever seen before. Would not buy. Also, PS3 users have this issue where the system will freeze completely and need to be restarted. And they took Nuketown away. -__-
LOL I'm glad that i traded faild of duty *** ops 2 for AC: Liberation lol
(But that games is *** also lolol)
l_brainfr33ze_l

Post by l_brainfr33ze_l »

Black Ops 2 is still worth getting but only when the price is a bit lower.

Everyone is obiously different with their tastes in gaming but for me Black Ops 2 drew me in with the single player side of things. Multiplayer was good in the first week of its release. Even though I felt there were more 'BS' moments. Customising classes is way different from previous CoD's. I never really got into Zombies on the previous titles jsut cause I found it really repeatitive (Playing Zombies with my sister to level 40... was quite boring for me haha).

Once Farcry 3 came out I haven't been on it since. I see alot of my friends on PSN that have BO2, are back to playing MW3.
Reecemac

Post by Reecemac »

The only way to see is to try it, personal preference. My fave was world at war which people hated, so you best bet it to try it at a friends house.
ninja459

Post by ninja459 »

The Black ops 2 server are unstable and the fu** noob they kill you behind you so i dont like the multiplayer but the Zombie mod are good
My Device
PSP 1004 : 6A TA-081 6.60 ME - 1.8
PSP 2004 : 8B TA-088 6.60 ME - 1.8
PS Vita Wifi/3G : PCH-1104 2A OFW 2.02
PS3 slim : CECH-2004A OFW 4.31
Colors meaning
Device
Model
Date Code
Motherboard
Firmware
looneeii

Post by looneeii »

So is there a chance a title like this will be on PS+ for a reduced rate in the near future ? Only looking to complete the campaign as the MP seems to be the same as COD: BO or every other COD title.
TheOriginalCals

Post by TheOriginalCals »

It's an okay game but compared to the last black ops I think personally its a big let down.

Still it's an okay game though. :)
ps3vaita

Post by ps3vaita »

Well the multiplayer WAS good,

yes is very best game more nice and great

Return to “Games”