Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

PS Vita 2.00 Information & Discussion Thread

JVC

Re: PS Vita 2.00 Information & Discussion Thread

Post by JVC »

If I am not wrong,a pspEmu xploit has been known in this time,it is seen if it can be ported to eCFW...
Advertising
21,EC,nuff said.
JMQMOfficials

Post by JMQMOfficials »

JVC wrote:If I am not wrong,a pspEmu xploit has been known in this time,it is seen if it can be ported to eCFW...
PSP emulation exploit? Impossible. We can port save files, not perfect games to exploits.
Advertising
Nelson93

Post by Nelson93 »

Hey I just updated to 2.0 and I just wanted to ask a little question; since updating has anyone had a problem loading their Assassins creed liberation saves? For me it just resets the game and starts again :(
Aruma

Post by Aruma »

cuppajoe wrote:
mindglitch wrote:not sure if the 2.0 update would make any difference but anyone know if the charles proxy + ps3 vita game transfer method still works?
Dunno about PS3 transfer but I just tested Charles proxy via my Vita and tricked it into thinking it was on 2.0 even though i'm at 1.81.
how do you do this?
do we need ps3 to bypass/
or can you access ps store directly on vita 1.81 with this trick?
mlc

Post by mlc »

Aruma wrote:
cuppajoe wrote:
mindglitch wrote:not sure if the 2.0 update would make any difference but anyone know if the charles proxy + ps3 vita game transfer method still works?
Dunno about PS3 transfer but I just tested Charles proxy via my Vita and tricked it into thinking it was on 2.0 even though i'm at 1.81.
how do you do this?
do we need ps3 to bypass/
or can you access ps store directly on vita 1.81 with this trick?
Wow, that would be good news. But as far as I'm aware, the Charles Proxy trick for access to PSN downloads was already patched on PS3 and Vita by 1.80/1.81, and only the trick to transfer files from an up to date PS3 to an older FW Vita still worked. So I would assume he means the trick to transfer files from a PS3 to Vita, but maybe he's aware of a Charles Proxy method that I never knew about.
tinigon89

Post by tinigon89 »

I have a question
how can i delete psp iso game file when updated to 2.0? i cant open mad block anymore to delete it :cry:
wartaf

Post by wartaf »

tinigon89 wrote:I have a question
how can i delete psp iso game file when updated to 2.0? i cant open mad block anymore to delete it :cry:
backup all your MMC then format it. then delete the all you wanted to delete on backup folder then restore.
PS Vita white 1.81 FW + eCFW (Gravity Crash Portable)

ako'y isang Pinoy ONE PIECE fan
geniushzw

Post by geniushzw »

i have updata my vita,dont feel better.
keane

Post by keane »

Is it true that with the new firmware 2.00 for playstation vita makes messages from your PS vita and sends it to your ps3 as well?? Thanks in advance
JMQMOfficials

Post by JMQMOfficials »

keane wrote:Is it true that with the new firmware 2.00 for playstation vita makes messages from your PS vita and sends it to your ps3 as well?? Thanks in advance
I think that was no update. That's automatic o-o And common sense.

Return to “Homebrews”