VHBL (Vita Half Byte Loader) is an open source tool to load PSP homebrews on the Playstation Vita.
VHBL can be downloaded at http://wololo.net/wagic/vhbl
#199858 by sebashi
Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:24 pm
Nice ;)
I would be glad to test it on VHBL ( Gravity crash)
If it's possible ?
#200062 by Acid_Snake
Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:12 pm
I was thinking in allowing pymenu to be multilanguage and easy to translate, but I need people for it, right now I can have it translated into spanish, french, german and possibly italian. If you speak another language and wish to help in translating, then tell me
#200121 by Acid_Snake
Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:19 pm
Hi guys, I just want to thank you all for helping out with this project. Thanks to you, lots of bugs have been fixed and lots of new features could be added. I just finished adding custom language support. Basically, the text is separated from the code, in a file called LANG_EN.TXT, you can directly translate this file into your own language, or use one of the official languages I'll be adding into pymenu (official languages that exist right now are: English, Spanish, German, French and Italian).
I hope this menu will be completely done in the following days, at most the following weak.
#200868 by taiyaki04
Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:59 pm
pressing select(shows help menu) then pressing select again causes blue screen, then when i press x (says it will restart) it causes an error, c1-2858-3
i am running tn-a

edit: where can i find this lang_en.txt???

edit2: i tried to run iso, gaves me error after saying booting... also, my iso are not named by 8 caps they are small letters and some has more than 8 characters, since i transfered it via ftp... also, when i tried to go to picture viewer, i got blue screen...

edit3:i checked my files on FTP, some of my iso are capitalized but not 8 characters, i named one with 8 caps and extension also in caps, tried to start it, still error... ftp and snes works though... also, i tried to run bought games, also having error...
#200943 by Acid_Snake
Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:45 pm
for bought games try setting the runlevel into psn (by pressing left or right in the game menu screen).
Also, try updating to TN-C, which seems to fix a lot of these errors.

So here's a condensed list of what you have found so far:
- ISOs not working
- Restarting not working
- PSN apps not working
- Getting out of help menu not working
When I fix these, I'll re-upload a new file with multi-language support
#202368 by taiyaki04
Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:18 am
another blue screen...

i go to homebrews, press triangle(delete), then i canceled it(X) then blue screen...

edit: btw, im on tn-c now, credits to The Z ^^,

edit2: found a bug or something... i got 15 games in iso folder, so i got 1 page full and half on the other, when i hold down, it goes to the menu normally(from page 1 to page 2, then back to page 1) but when i press up, it is stucked up on page 2 and the cursor is selecting nothing...

2012-11-21-182529.jpg (58.08 KiB) Viewed 290 times

edit3: when i go to music player, blue screen...

edit 4: button test, when button test says do not press anything, then i pressed something(X,O,square,start,up, etc.. either of those) i get a blue screen
#202532 by taiyaki04
Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:28 pm
where can i find it?