Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

I got ps plus games on 1.81

Hugo_Mundo

I got ps plus games on 1.81

Post by Hugo_Mundo »

So here was i, saying goodbye to TN-C, preparing to update to 2.0 to get the ps plus "free games" and i've opened the pspfiler, moved everything to the Gravity Crash save folder, moved the folder to my PC through OPEN CMA and deleted it from my Vita.
Having already downloaded the games from psplus on my PS3 it was a simple thing: Connect, update, copy and play the games. But this time, CMA doesn't prompted me to update to 2.0, i've copied all the games to my Ps Vita on 1.81.
What's happening?
The first time i opened the CMA, my ps3 prompted me to update, but not this time.
I just connected it to the OPEN CMA, and with the CMA already opened on the PS Vita i plugged it on the PS3 and voilá, Plus games without losing TN-C 8-)
Advertising
IRONCHEFion

Re: I got ps plus games on 1.81

Post by IRONCHEFion »

Now that's BAWS!!
Advertising
PSVita: 101-in-1 Megamix
NOW: TN-V8
DKing

Post by DKing »

Because, if I understand things correctly, the 2.0 update isn't a required update. At least as of now. I was able to download them directly from the PSN store with my Vita using 1.81 without messing with CMA at all. They probably forgot but honestly I don't see how restricting access to the store helps them any. You'd think they would want people to be able to still buy things.

(edit. My situation seems to have been because I never logged out of PSN in a couple days. Now after restarting my Vita I can't get back in without it forcing me to update so disregard the post)
Last edited by DKing on Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hugo_Mundo

Post by Hugo_Mundo »

I got the "your system needs to be updated" message again when trying to copy things from the ps3 to the Vita, i just connected it to my pc, and then connected to the PS3, no updates.
geniushzw

Post by geniushzw »

you are really lucy.....
splifward

Post by splifward »

:ugeek: lol a much better way guys....

viewtopic.php?f=52&t=20045

enjoy!!
reborn6303

Post by reborn6303 »

works
Last edited by reborn6303 on Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
BadNano

Post by BadNano »

it's a googd news, but, at the first one ps3 is needed. so, all i need to do is just waiting...

Return to “Homebrews”