Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Assassins creed liberation save problem

Discuss official PS Vita games here
Nelson93

Assassins creed liberation save problem

Post by Nelson93 »

Since I stupidly updated to v2.0 my save won't load at all! It loads for a second in the screen that allows you to run about then instantly starts the game again. Am I the only one having this problem? Any help would be greatly appreciated!!
Advertising
Darton Staker

Re: Assassins creed liberation save problem

Post by Darton Staker »

Got this on 1.81 so I think it's a general bug along with the rest of them, disappointed that this title was released in the state it is, appalling and disgusting.
Advertising
Slave to Money and then you Die.
Nelson93

Post by Nelson93 »

Wow really! Did you have to start a new save? I really don't think I could bring myself to, with the sub par story and the terrible frame rate issues it'd just be a massive chore!! It's so sad though because the game looks great!
Nelson93

Post by Nelson93 »

Anyway I just raged posting this on ubisofts "ask a question" area:

"Why is it that I recently updated my psvita system to the hotly anticipated version 2.0 and Assassins creed somehow manages to corrupt my save data to the point where I tried to load my save data but it instantly just reset and started the title screen again? Not only that do you believe it was ok to show trailers that clearly show the gameplay being a lot smother than the actual game. Sometimes the game is so laggy that it's near unplayable. Surely treating a customer who was looking forward to this game in such a way that already made them predisposed to dislike the game due to the poor playability that then losing the save that ultimately was the product of my persistence. Is that ok for you as a company because I think it's despicable!"

I can guarantee that it won't lead to anything but for venting my rage it was great!

Return to “Games”