Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

TN-C

Total_Noob's PSP Emulator Custom Firmware for the Vita. CEF can be downloaded here.
kidthai

Re: TN-C

Post by kidthai »

ricardo85x wrote:I did remove the prometheus file and delete the EBOOT.BIN and rename the EBOOT.OLD to EBOOT.BIN.
Now the game is working.

Thanks
Which game?
Advertising
qwikrazor87
Guru

Post by qwikrazor87 »

kidthai wrote:
ricardo85x wrote:I did remove the prometheus file and delete the EBOOT.BIN and rename the EBOOT.OLD to EBOOT.BIN.
Now the game is working.

Thanks
Which game?
ricardo85x wrote:I did try DJMAX Portable 3 and it did not work....
Advertising
PSP 2001 - TA-085 - 6.61 PRO-C2
PS Vita 3G - PCH-1101 - 3.65 HENkaku Ensō
Alcatel phone - Android 8.1.0
Laptop - Toshiba Satellite L305D-S5974 - Ubuntu 16.04 LTS
kunchio

Post by kunchio »

thanks for your hard work
ricardo85x

Post by ricardo85x »

qwikrazor87 wrote:
kidthai wrote:
Now the game is working.

Thanks
Which game?
ricardo85x wrote:I did try DJMAX Portable 3 and it did not work....

Yes,

I did use the UMDGEN on wine cause I do not have windows, and it's work!

I follow this tutorial from epforum:
Step-by-step Guide :-
1) Run UMDGen
2) Go to File -> Open, and select the game which you want to remove the patch from
3) From the Explorer tab, expand the PSP_GAME folder and navigate to SYSDIR folder
4) Now there should be several files in this folder, where only two of them should be removed, which are prometheus.prx and EBOOT.BIN
5) After you have removed the two file(either by pressing Delete button on your keyboard or right click -> Delete), take note of the EBOOT.OLD
6) Rename it(right clicking) by changing the extension only, e.g EBOOT.OLD -> EBOOT.BIN
7) When you have done that, press the SAVE button at the top and choose Uncompressed(*.iso)
8) Name it whatever you like, but make sure to keep the original file(patched) as a backup, well in case something happen.
9) and you're done, try running it on the JPCSP(latest build recommended) and hope it will work.
TN-C is great!
kidthai

Post by kidthai »

Thanks for the step by step guide, tried it but it still doesn't work with HMHOLV. Will wait for an update.

Return to “TN CEF”