Total_Noob's PSP Emulator Custom Firmware for the Vita. CEF can be downloaded here.
#197845 by RPT111
Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:35 am
Jd8531 wrote:Im running pops loader now, haven't had time to test game compat. but its working. Hopefully it works better then the other method


I have been meaning to try different emulators myself. Just been so freaking busy this week; School the election and Halo 4, ugh!



H4ckvit4 wrote:hello,

i m trying to install the psx emulator on my psvita, i have the gravity crash exploit.
I download eloader and ps1p folders but i don't understand where i need to put this folders.
i must use CMA? because i don't find it ms0:PSP/GAME
i have only this folders on my pc :
SYSTEM
PSM
PSGAME
PSAVEDATA
PGAME
APP

So cn you help me because i wouldlike to play with the first resident evil...

thanks


I dont have my Vita on hand at the moment, but I'll try to help. I hope you are using FTP (to transfer), that program rocks.
Your going to want to throw those files into your savedata folder where you normally put homebrew.
The game you want to play goes into the PSX emulator's folder. Remember, ISO and CSO are no goes.
You should be good to go. I'd write more, but I'm taking a study break.
Advertising
#197847 by Casavult
Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:46 am
memomo wrote:Can someone give me a good website to download psx games as Bin and Cue


I'd suggest that you read the forum rules. Oh, and warned.
Advertising
#198134 by H4ckvit4
Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:10 am
Thank you very much i installed FTP for vita, eLoader and PS1P i tried with resident evil director' s cut with .BIN and .CUE files. The game run but freeze when there is the text for violences... I hope a good psx emulator will come.

And i have a question, is it normal when i copy a game the time is more long than with CMA? maybe 20 minute just for GTA LCS?

thank you very much
#198220 by Jd8531
Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:07 pm
RPT111 wrote:I have been meaning to try different emulators myself. Just been so freaking busy this week; School the election and Halo 4, ugh!

Yea I know me too, and Halo 4 is just incredible. I cant turn it off :lol:

H4ckvit4 wrote:Thank you very much i installed FTP for vita, eLoader and PS1P i tried with resident evil director' s cut with .BIN and .CUE files. The game run but freeze when there is the text for violences... I hope a good psx emulator will come.
And i have a question, is it normal when i copy a game the time is more long than with CMA? maybe 20 minute just for GTA LCS?
thank you very much

Its normal, some times it depends on how well your internet connection is.
#198492 by Kazumatr
Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:38 pm
Jd8531 wrote:
Kazumatr wrote:Couldnt find ELF in PBP and
Couldnt open EBOOT.PBP error 80010015 ??

ms0:/pPSP/GAME folder copy filezilla ftp program this error.

Did your program quit out? Download it again from mediafire and copy it. I put the wrong link up as soon as i posted this thread and immediately fixed it, you might have gotten the wrong one.

No quit.Yes download again and resend ps vkta filezilla ftp program.
And urbanix run save load black screen problem.
#209007 by frostegater
Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:10 am
Dont know. Works it or no. Can't buy a new vita yet.
It's just a compiled TN's POPCORN.PRX

1. Extract 6.60 firmware using a PSARDUMPER.
2. Copy pops_01g.prx to root with your exploit and name it POPS_01G.PRX.
3. Download and copy POPCORN.PRX to root with your exploit (http://rghost.ru/42090633).
4. Install any PS1 game converted for 6.60 and run it from TNMenu.

Hopefully its worked.
#209025 by Dutt
Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:14 pm
frostegater wrote:Dont know. Works it or no. Can't buy a new vita yet.
It's just a compiled TN's POPCORN.PRX

1. Extract 6.60 firmware using a PSARDUMPER.
2. Copy pops_01g.prx to root with your exploit and name it POPS_01G.PRX.
3. Download and copy POPCORN.PRX to root with your exploit (http://rghost.ru/42090633).
4. Install any PS1 game converted for 6.60 and run it from TNMenu.

Hopefully its worked.

Testing now..

EDIT: Working.. (No sound) still..
Mortal Kombat 2 working
Quake2 freeze's
Destruction Derby freeze's

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests