Total_Noob's PSP Emulator Custom Firmware for the Vita. CEF can be downloaded here.

Is this thread usefull?

93%
2%
4%
#199950 by ind3x-gosu
Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:47 pm
The Z wrote:GBA Emu for Vita (with eCFW):
http://zload.net/v2/archives/file/?id=2417562

I tried this an i get an error when starting:
message.cfg Error!!

Does anyone know what this means?

I tried about 6 other gpSP versions, none of them worked correctly.
Most of them don't even start, the ones that start are loading the
Gameboy Advance Logo, but not the game itself.

Any ideas?
Advertising
Last edited by ind3x-gosu on Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
#200034 by Tonakai
Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:55 am
Nazi Zombies: Portable.

Error Message
The following error occured:
W_LoadWadFile: couldn't load gfx.wad

GGame data files are required to run; usually this means you need Quake shareware or registered version

Press CROSS to quit.

Since there's a shareware version, surely that wouldn't be considered piracy if this was included?
Advertising
#200055 by SeongGino
Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:46 pm
Tonakai wrote:Nazi Zombies: Portable.

Error Message
The following error occured:
W_LoadWadFile: couldn't load gfx.wad

GGame data files are required to run; usually this means you need Quake shareware or registered version

Press CROSS to quit.

Since there's a shareware version, surely that wouldn't be considered piracy if this was included?

Apparently it is still "piracy" on here anyway if you insert any pak/wad files. Sorry!
#200150 by SMOKE
Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:40 pm
Tonakai wrote:Since there's a shareware version, surely that wouldn't be considered piracy if this was included?

No, the gfx.wad is a application file.. Meaning I should have been included with it, but I removed it thinking it was piracy (the .wad extension) :oops:
When I get off vacation, I will re-upload it.

Also, I added psp2600 and Vice..... so, OP Partially Updated.

EDIT:
I edited the EBOOT.PBP of these homebrew, and added a ICON0.PNG.
For those of you that don't have a clue of what I just said, the ICON0.PNG is pic of the homebrew that you see on TN Menu screen ;)

EDIT 2:
I forgot to mention the homebrews I edited :lol:

-Super Mini Mario
-Super Tux
-Mario The New Worlds

EDIT 3:
I added the latest version of Daedalus X64
#201912 by mindglitch
Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:05 pm
has anyone tried famicom .fds games through nesterj and got it to work? do people even care for that around here? lol. i tried lots of different methods which seem to work for psp (cant check myself, psp is currently awol) but doesnt seem to work on the vita. i just wanna check out japan mario 2 in its original form. anyone with experience in this field let me know. thanks.

also if anyone can get psp drug lord to work you will be my hero. i got it to install and tmenu shows the icon but it crashes at start.