Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Ragnarok Odyssey freinds

Discuss official PS Vita games here
User avatar
sirpennywise
Posts: 15
Joined: Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:53 am

Re: Ragnarok Odyssey freinds

Post by sirpennywise » Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:54 pm

I did alot of research online and i guess there is no real way to tell.. just watch for how quickly the Targeting icon turns red...

I started off as an Archer.. it was VERY frustrating not knowing any combo's or whatever... FINALLY last night i was able to get some help from the online tavern to beat the Orc King... After that the next few missions were a breeze and then i was able to change my class... that was the turning point of the game for me. It gave it a fresh breath!
I changed to Cleric, the mobs that would kick my **** before.. were easy! I am getting the hang of some cleric combo's but excited to try some of the other classes, The Healing Over time is incredible!
Advertising

User avatar
rafael707
Posts: 1272
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:10 pm
Location: VITA/PS4 section

Re: Ragnarok Odyssey freinds

Post by rafael707 » Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:48 pm

Im on chapter 6, man its hard, i cant play in single mode, its impossible...
Advertising
Add me, I got a ps4 ;)

IRC
#pspcommunity
#vitadev

PS4/PS VITA IGN: raff_da_don

User avatar
sirpennywise
Posts: 15
Joined: Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:53 am

Re: Ragnarok Odyssey freinds

Post by sirpennywise » Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:14 pm

what class are you playing as ?

User avatar
regine03
Posts: 78
Joined: Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:36 pm
Location: Kingdom of Saudi Arabia

Re: Ragnarok Odyssey freinds

Post by regine03 » Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:11 am

Mr.Rafael kindly check your near or update, we sent some cards, from regine03 and dreizbone1986,thanks
PS VITA WIFI/3G 32GB 1.81 MBA TN-C
PSP 3001 64GB 6.60 pro b9
PS3 Fat 40Gb + 500Gb 3.55 Multiman
XBOX 360 CORONA RGH 1TB
N64 US version
Gameboy

emfO
Posts: 8
Joined: Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:10 am

Re: Ragnarok Odyssey freinds

Post by emfO » Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:29 am

Does Ragnarok's gameplay difficulty match the difficulty of Monster Hunter? I like the frustration of being defeated by a monster in MH :D .
And how would you compare Ragnarok against Monster Hunter in terms of gameplay? Thanks

User avatar
rafael707
Posts: 1272
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:10 pm
Location: VITA/PS4 section

Re: Ragnarok Odyssey freinds

Post by rafael707 » Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:33 am

emfO wrote:Does Ragnarok's gameplay difficulty match the difficulty of Monster Hunter? I like the frustration of being defeated by a monster in MH :D .
And how would you compare Ragnarok against Monster Hunter in terms of gameplay? Thanks
RO seems easier

Also regine03 i cant recieve cards from you guys, since i have U.S version :(
Add me, I got a ps4 ;)

IRC
#pspcommunity
#vitadev

PS4/PS VITA IGN: raff_da_don

emfO
Posts: 8
Joined: Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:10 am

Re: Ragnarok Odyssey freinds

Post by emfO » Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:33 am

rafael707 wrote:
emfO wrote:Does Ragnarok's gameplay difficulty match the difficulty of Monster Hunter? I like the frustration of being defeated by a monster in MH :D .
And how would you compare Ragnarok against Monster Hunter in terms of gameplay? Thanks
RO seems easier

Also regine03 i cant recieve cards from you guys, since i have U.S version :(
Thanks... :) But is it easier than normal? I mean, will I still be frustrated until I reach the point of just quitting the game? :mrgreen:

I want a game that will last long, like Monster Hunter which I am playing for months (and still enjoying the game). I'm waiting for the release of God Eater 2 and Soul Sacrifice.

JZXGTE
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:50 am

Re: Ragnarok Odyssey freinds

Post by JZXGTE » Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:42 am

emfO wrote:
rafael707 wrote:
emfO wrote:Does Ragnarok's gameplay difficulty match the difficulty of Monster Hunter? I like the frustration of being defeated by a monster in MH :D .
And how would you compare Ragnarok against Monster Hunter in terms of gameplay? Thanks
RO seems easier

Also regine03 i cant recieve cards from you guys, since i have U.S version :(
Thanks... :) But is it easier than normal? I mean, will I still be frustrated until I reach the point of just quitting the game? :mrgreen:

I want a game that will last long, like Monster Hunter which I am playing for months (and still enjoying the game). I'm waiting for the release of God Eater 2 and Soul Sacrifice.
There are definitely times later in the game (depending on how good you are) where there will be multiple "Quest Failed" due to other party member's deaths or your own, and even though it frustrates you, you still want to play because of how fun the boss fights are.

Also, there are many Extra Quests (DLC in Japan version) that will have you playing the game for a long time. This is especially true in late-game where you can try to farm rare cards, weapons, and outfits.

I'd say the biggest difference between MH and RO is the versatility RO has in gameplay, especially the air-dashing. Knowing how to air-dash and maneuver around bosses is vital for efficiently beating them and getting all the fun the game has to offer ;)

P.S. Youtube has a lot of good videos of people fighting bosses. This can be pretty helpful if you want to learn how to air dash correctly and learn what the weak points of bosses are.

User avatar
Se7EN
Posts: 669
Joined: Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:48 pm

Re: Ragnarok Odyssey freinds

Post by Se7EN » Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:02 pm

i jus got the game today im starting it up now

User avatar
Se7EN
Posts: 669
Joined: Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:48 pm

Re: Ragnarok Odyssey freinds

Post by Se7EN » Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:04 am

add me guys my psn is Gariland

Post Reply

Return to “Games”