Unleash the full power of your PSP with a Custom Firmware.
Download and installation tutorial at http://wololo.net/wagic/cfw4dummies
#200006 by taqeelaSunrise
Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:57 am
As of now, I'm on 6.60 PROMOD-C. I liked 6.60 ME but due to technical issues, I can't get that to work. I also like the idea behind 6.60 PRO-C(w/ Prometheus Online Client) but since I'm on the PSP 1000, I don't think it'll prove too helpful.
(Do you think 6.60 PRO-C will work on the 1000? Would be easier to have that than setting up Xlink Kai.)

Which CFW are you on? and Why? What do you think is the best? ;)
Advertising
#200103 by Tonakai
Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:22 pm
taqeelaSunrise wrote:As of now, I'm on 6.60 PROMOD-C. I liked 6.60 ME but due to technical issues, I can't get that to work. I also like the idea behind 6.60 PRO-C(w/ Prometheus Online Client) but since I'm on the PSP 1000, I don't think it'll prove too helpful.
(Do you think 6.60 PRO-C will work on the 1000? Would be easier to have that than setting up Xlink Kai.)

Which CFW are you on? and Why? What do you think is the best? ;)

A while back Coldbird got the whole online thing working on the 1000 by using some volatile RAM that was previously thought unusable, so PRO-C's probably the best way to go.

As for the CFW I'm on, I like 6.60ME on my 1k as it allows leda plugin so it has a very wide range of games playable (supporting all the games for the PSP, and all the older homebrews too :mrgreen: ) I've never really dabbled with the online play, so this is fine for me.

On my Go, I have PRO-C LCFW and 6.60LME and I switch between the two. PRO-C for online, and LME when I want to play older Homebrew.
Advertising