Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

[SOLVED] Got Black Ops Declassified but online doesnt work!

Discuss official PS Vita games here
garrei

Re: [BUG] Got Black Ops Declassified but online doesnt work!

Post by garrei »

wolframio wrote:
garrei wrote:well I completed the first mission in 5 minutes but its because its in the form of Spec Ops like in MW2 and you get stars for how quickly you complete it etc.
how you feel it?
How I feel it? lol, the graphics are worse than expected controls are hard (analogue sticks are too sensitive or not sensitive enough - seems to change), and once I get multiplayer working I cant really comment on that. and it crashes when I try to do a "Hostiles" mode level. not happy with the purchase so far.
Advertising
My PC: AMD FX 8-core 4.2Ghz, 16gb RAM, GTX 580, 60gb SSD, Blu-ray Burner, WiFi, 1.5TB HDD, 1000W PSU, 27" Full HD Monitor
My PSP Slim 2002 - TA-085
My PS3 Slim 160GB 4.25 OFW
My Vita: WiFi only :(
awolkiller6554

Post by awolkiller6554 »

garrei wrote:
wolframio wrote:
garrei wrote:well I completed the first mission in 5 minutes but its because its in the form of Spec Ops like in MW2 and you get stars for how quickly you complete it etc.
how you feel it?
How I feel it? lol, the graphics are worse than expected controls are hard (analogue sticks are too sensitive or not sensitive enough - seems to change), and once I get multiplayer working I cant really comment on that. and it crashes when I try to do a "Hostiles" mode level. not happy with the purchase so far.
hostiles crashes?? but yes i can say the controls are hard to adjust to but u´ll get used to them ;) *completed the first mission in under 37 seconds 3 stars is 38*
Advertising
Pleinair is the best character EVER!!! [spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

[spoiler]its a joke that they used in the game im not going go curb stomp a girl then utter bros before hoes[/spoiler]
garrei

Post by garrei »

yeh it crashes if I try try to start it after I get kicked back to main menu from multiplayer not working. And it seems pretty dang hard for me, I cant get past wave 3 on hostiles when I get it to work. xD I might just be **** at COD, I'm probs better off sticking with CS:GO.
My PC: AMD FX 8-core 4.2Ghz, 16gb RAM, GTX 580, 60gb SSD, Blu-ray Burner, WiFi, 1.5TB HDD, 1000W PSU, 27" Full HD Monitor
My PSP Slim 2002 - TA-085
My PS3 Slim 160GB 4.25 OFW
My Vita: WiFi only :(
illLoGiQ

Post by illLoGiQ »

garrei wrote:
wolframio wrote:
how you feel it?

Just got the game through gamefly, controls are exactly how you described and without the option of adjusting vertical and horizontal sensitivity kinda stiff but then awkward when i turn...can't really pin point it. LOL it's not a huge problem but seems to make it really frustrating. Almost like a PSP game and using the option to choose right analog for the buttons very :roll: stiff i guess
jvhellraiser

Post by jvhellraiser »

Overall is the game any good??? iam planning on buying it too
but i want to make sure is worth the $50 that cost!! :lol:
awolkiller6554

Post by awolkiller6554 »

jvhellraiser wrote:Overall is the game any good??? iam planning on buying it too
only buy it if ur thinking of playing it online cause single player is not much ;)
Pleinair is the best character EVER!!! [spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

[spoiler]its a joke that they used in the game im not going go curb stomp a girl then utter bros before hoes[/spoiler]
Jd8531

Post by Jd8531 »

Dont buy it....read my review:viewtopic.php?f=50&t=18569
D-TeK-DeV

Post by D-TeK-DeV »

jvhellraiser wrote:Overall is the game any good??? iam planning on buying it too
Its a great game to me. I've read some reviews saying that it suck, but I bought it anyway and it came out to be a great game. People saying that it sucks are only console fans. If people play handhelds more than they play those powerful a** consoles, they will know that CoD declassified is the best shooter for PS Vita.

@ Jd

Pros:
+Not bad for a rushed game in 6months - You state that it's rushed because it doesn't have everything from the original
Cons:
-NO ZOMBIES :evil: - That survival mode gametype does the trick, except the people aren't walking ****.
-EVERYTHING - Explain everything
-45min of "singleplayer" missions - Have the game on easy to sweep through the missions. Veteran will last for days.
-$50 price for a brand name - That may be so, but they also have the liquid animations and lighting, plus a detailed environment. Looks like a $50 game to me.
-I think these sum up everything I feel
Jd8531

Post by Jd8531 »

D-TeK-DeV wrote:
Its a great game to me. I've read some reviews saying that it suck, but I bought it anyway and it came out to be a great game. People saying that it sucks are only console fans. If people play handhelds more than they play those powerful a** consoles, they will know that CoD declassified is the best shooter for PS Vita.

@ Jd

Pros:
+Not bad for a rushed game in 6months - You state that it's rushed because it doesn't have everything from the original
Cons:
-NO ZOMBIES :evil: - That survival mode gametype does the trick, except the people aren't walking ****.
-EVERYTHING - Explain everything
-45min of "singleplayer" missions - Have the game on easy to sweep through the missions. Veteran will last for days.
-$50 price for a brand name - That may be so, but they also have the liquid animations and lighting, plus a detailed environment. Looks like a $50 game to me.
-I think these sum up everything I feel
They do walk **** as the AI is just bloody awful.
Everything well those links sum just about everything up
Veteran is impossible with the overpowered wall seeing AI that glitches on the map. Its still mostly time based, so to get within the time limits puts a strain and Veteran wont "last for days"
Lighting is ok but thats not what I pay for Is it? Do you spend $50 to look at pretty lights? Models on enemy's are reused over...basically clones.
Not to mention the controls are terribly awkward and online is plagued with issues.
To make such an irrational generalization about anyone who dislikes this game is a console fanboy is absurd. Just because its "mobile" is no excuse and it was a rush job in 6months time. This game does not stack up to Uncharted or any other releases that are top notch.
keyz16b

Post by keyz16b »

Anyone know why when I try to get online with my WiFi it states "Insufficient NAT"?
But when I tether my phone's data I'm able to play online??

Return to “Games”