Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

COD declassified really worth¿

Discuss official PS Vita games here
Whyzendies

Re: COD declassified really worth¿

Post by Whyzendies »

I ended up downloading it from PSN because it released earlier than stores here. I think the online multiplayer is great! Sure, Nuketown is only half the size of the Black Ops 1 map, but it's a handheld game!

I played this first for a few hours and then got Black Ops 2 the next day. If you play the games in that order it makes the vita version seem not as bad. Had I played Black Ops 2 before Declassified I may have had a different opinion.

I know metacritic and a lot of review sites are railing this game, but I think that's because of the hype. I think it's a solid shooter for the vita.
Advertising
danibluff

Post by danibluff »

WELL now, in my opinion...

im a cod fan, 1st shooters fan, campaign and multiplayer fan, but mostly multiplayer fan, and in fact, the fist thing that i can notice and advice you, is about to graphics, yeah, i really expect something very different, even games like dinasty warriors, or ragnarok have good graphics, HD, but this COD, remind me to the times of cod 3 xbox, so, if you like me, expect to much about graphics, just, dont expect to much, but...

about the campaign mode, no touch it, but it seems like a *** if you compare to BIg Bros. but for handheld, is "decent"

nd about multiplayer, is the only thing that works great, and i have fun with it, it just remind me to COD 3 TIMES!!! so,its fun on the other hand, you do your classes, you kill ppl, and have fun doing some missions, the only thing that really worth on this game is this, multiplayer.

im not dissapointed with my buying, it really worth, but my advice for ppl who just want power, not this time, i think its because of the younger,earlier time, you know, new console, so, compare halo 1 with halo 2 gra`phics, and that`s what i mean... :twisted:
Advertising
PSN: Danielsky117
rafael707

Post by rafael707 »

Get the game if u plan on updating for online play, unless you wanna have eCFW and play COD in single player :lol:
Add me, I got a ps4 ;)

IRC
#pspcommunity
#vitadev

PS4/PS VITA IGN: raff_da_don
RyanJ95-

Post by RyanJ95- »

The multiplayer is really sloppy, it has nothing on Resistance
Kun ADR

Post by Kun ADR »

Here is the Call of Duty Declassified reviews on Metacrtics:

http://www.metacritic.com/game/playstat ... classified

It currently sitting at 31% on Metacrtics with all the major reviewing sites giving it score of no more than 50%.

So yeah, the game is ***. Definitely the worst Call of Duty game since Call of Duty 3. So I wouldn't recommend you to get it.
ViRGE

Post by ViRGE »

Kun ADR wrote:Here is the Call of Duty Declassified reviews on Metacrtics:

http://www.metacritic.com/game/playstat ... classified

It currently sitting at 31% on Metacrtics with all the major reviewing sites giving it score of no more than 50%.

So yeah, the game is ***. Definitely the worst Call of Duty game since Call of Duty 3. So I wouldn't recommend you to get it.
That's the lowest score out of any Vita game with enough critical reviews to be scored. Meanwhile The PA Report is basically calling it the game that will kill the Vita. This is bad. Very, very bad. :(

Post by 950931 »

I would not waste my money on that game.
Jd8531

Post by Jd8531 »

Game is just a Pile of sh*t with the COD brand name polished on it. Spend the extra $10 and get Black Ops 2 instead.
Heres my review: viewtopic.php?f=50&t=18569

Post by 950931 »

This is the reason why I check reviews before I buy any game ;)
talec

Post by talec »

Its absurd this game gets a review lower than R:BS. Its a major step up on every area from R:BS.
MP its just better. Better map design, has challenges/more weapons/prestige(if you like it) to keep you entertained. Resistance was extremly bare bones, two skins (SRPA and Chimera) fighting over a wasteland. This one actually makes you remember console CoD.
Single Player: just better than R:BS. This is not about lenght, its about replayability or being able to play 5 minutes (like time trials, hostiles mode). After I finished R:BS campaing, I went back to kill a few enemies to get a trophy, that was like 20 min. Never again I touched it. Having hostiles and short operations, Unit-13-esque, makes me feel I'll be coming back to this game MANY times, even if its 10 mins per day. And trophies are WAY better than R:BS. I REALLY would like to hear if ANYONE thinks R:BS SP beats COD:BOD SP. I just can't see how.
So, better MP, better SP. There are problems? Sure. Overpriced, hostiles seems a bit bare boned, could have better AI, load times are a bit long. Nowhere near that horrid 30 metacritic it stands. More like honestly 6.5-7.0. Above average, not for everyone. But it isn't as bad as it is said.
"It isn't bad, its just extremely not good."

Return to “Games”