Discuss official PS Vita games here
#198860 by mrtippmann
Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:20 pm
can someone upload a game save that is just started on the first day because i cant start one. for harvest moon hero of leaf valley and harvest moon boy and girl
Advertising
#199836 by heart hacker
Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:25 am
yeah somebody tell me to I also face it
Advertising
#199851 by taiyaki04
Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:20 am
i wonder if this thread can be answered, since, as far as i know, no posting/thread making for request....
#199884 by 30Wditch
Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:54 pm
Probably not, psp save files on the vita are treated just like the "normal" saves" and bound to your psn account, therefore you will also not able to play saves from other people's vita.
#199901 by Acid_Snake
Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:32 pm
30Wditch wrote:Probably not, psp save files on the vita are treated just like the "normal" saves" and bound to your psn account, therefore you will also not able to play saves from other people's vita.

lol what? that makes no sense, only a few saves are bound to your console (not your account), and that has nothing to do with how the psp/vita works, but how the game itself works

taiyaki04 wrote:i wonder if this thread can be answered, since, as far as i know, no posting/thread making for request....

I don't see a request of the type "someone create this app for me" or "someone give me a completed save", he is just asking for someone to give him a newly created save because, for some reason, he can't make one himself
#199932 by 30Wditch
Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:04 pm
Acid_Snake wrote:lol what? that makes no sense, only a few saves are bound to your console (not your account), and that has nothing to do with how the psp/vita works, but how the game itself works


Duh... Offcourse youre right, otherwise i wouldnt be playin with the exploit, my bad :roll:

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests