Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

LME/ME 6.xx LEDA homebrew List

Most of the homebrews discussed in this forum can be downloaded here
daho

Re: LME/ME 6.xx LEDA homebrew List

Post by daho »

Added,
BTW.i never thought that i had older version of bomberman arena(had 0.93 worked on psp slim and newer,ver 1.0 works only on LEDA)
Advertising
z0mb13

Post by z0mb13 »

I'm having trouble getting SWFPlayer to run nicely. I've got 6.60 LME 1.8 and i can't get leda running with it well. I've got a psp 3000 9g, the TA-95 v2 (Although i managed to upgrade from 6.20 somehow). I've tried both SWFplayer 1.3 and 1.1. I reset the VSH after each enabling of the files in vsh.txt and game.txt. Sorry for the extra info, it's just really late and ive spent hours focusing on this, im about ready to crash xD. Thanks for any help in advance.
Advertising
NNNRT

Post by NNNRT »

You can also use PSP Brew to convert them from 1.50 to 3.xx-6.xx ;)
But I won't bother converting, I'll just take their names from here. Thanks! :mrgreen:
daho

Post by daho »

i think you cannot do nothing because this is homebrew-related problem(swfplayer).i can run some games better in default psp flash player.
NNNRT

Post by NNNRT »

daho wrote:i think you cannot do anything because this is homebrew-related problem(swfplayer).i can run some games better in default psp flash player.
Yeah I'm not using the app much like before anymore, the PSP browser & Netfront Beta 4 are way better ;)
daho

Post by daho »

yeah ... but netfront browser beta 4 don't have mp3 support in flash player.normal browser does
z0mb13

Post by z0mb13 »

I just have a 2gb folder of .swf files i want to be able to browse and listen to. I'm unsure how to do that with the browser. Is there a browser app with swf support like that at all?

(And would the PSP Brew be applicable to SWFPlayer for conversion?)
NNNRT

Post by NNNRT »

z0mb13 wrote:I just have a 2gb folder of .swf files i want to be able to browse and listen to. I'm unsure how to do that with the browser. Is there a browser app with swf support like that at all?
(And would the PSP Brew be applicable to SWFPlayer for conversion?)
It can be converted using PSP Brew, & you need fjm file launcher to open the files. There's a 1MB limit. the browser has sound swf player doesn't.
z0mb13

Post by z0mb13 »

is there no way to get around the 1mb limit? D: What if the files are hosted on a local web host? I wouldnt mind being able to do it at home atleast. Would the limit still apply to a webpage?
NNNRT

Post by NNNRT »

Yes, SWFplayer will freeze if the file's above 1MB, & the browser will tell you that there's not enough memory, & that to go to Tools>Settings>View Setttings>Conserve Memory>On. If that option is enabled & there's still not enough memory, the image quality will be reduced & the page will refresh. If there's no way the file can open completely, the loading will stop but the elements already loaded will stay. :)
Netfront Beta 4 loads more than 10MB, but the cursor begins moving slowly & buggily.

When I browse on my PSP, I press the cancel button (X) when the page is loading & the screen is white, so everything appears but in basic HTML type [but it works! :D].
It also depends on your PSP type. PSP 1000 series systems have 32MB RAM, which is very little; however, all other PSP models have 64MB RAM, which is better. It depends: Can you tell me what the files are or upload them so that I can find you a solution? ;)

Good Luck 8-)

Return to “Homebrews”