Total_Noob's PSP Emulator Custom Firmware for the Vita. CEF can be downloaded here.

Is this thread usefull?

93%
2%
4%
#198878 by SMOKE
Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:23 pm
PSV Downloader Optimized has been updated to 0.6 Official

EDIT:
I have decided to re upload all the FPS homebrews, with the gfx.wad files.
I knew pretty much nothing about FPS Homebrews, so when I was told to remove the .WAD files because of piracy, I also removed the gfx.wads too.
I am now re uploading all the FPS homebrews WITH the gfx.wads.

Sorry for any inconvenience. :)
Advertising
#198926 by metalslug53
Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:23 am
SeongGino wrote:
metalslug53 wrote:
SeongGino wrote:I tested PSPMania, it worked dang good.

...One problem though... it was not finished. The memory will eventually leak and crash out. This happened to me many times with the heavier step difficulties/longer songs.

Do you happen to have a copy of it saved somewhere that you could provide to me? The only copy I could find doesn't seem to work at all when I load it.

Sure thing, let me find it... AH here it is: http://www.mediafire.com/?3copdw6ko4b47bq
Just remember that the song format is EXACTLY like stepmania, so the folder format is the same. Basically, use your songs/announcers folders from the PC version. Remember also, memory leak problems, so it can and will crash to the eCFW menu (At least on Mad Blocker Alpha B that I have).

Your welcome, aerth53

You are a scholar and a gentleman. Thank you, kind sir. I will try it out on my copy of MBA. ^-^
Advertising
#198934 by SeongGino
Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:00 am
metalslug53 wrote:You are a scholar and a gentleman. Thank you, kind sir. I will try it out on my copy of MBA. ^-^

...Thanks?
Read the updated post. Picodrive hater :lol:
Sorry, I was just kind of slightly piszed from the video. I am subbed still.
#198959 by metalslug53
Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:05 am
SeongGino wrote:
metalslug53 wrote:You are a scholar and a gentleman. Thank you, kind sir. I will try it out on my copy of MBA. ^-^

...Thanks?
Read the updated post. Picodrive hater :lol:
Sorry, I was just kind of slightly piszed from the video. I am subbed still.

Now that it doesn't crash nearly as much, it is growing on me. I still prefer DGen, but this is a good alternative until I find a working copy. =p

EDIT: Considering how you are inquiring about it, did you happen to have a hand in with Picodrive at all? I hope I didn't offend you at all, I was just a bit irritated with its bugs within the SC3 VHBL. It really is a lot better now that everything is functional.
#199094 by SeongGino
Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:51 pm
No, i dont really develop outside of those characters and stages for Smash GPSP(which still does not get much attention :( ), but i always perfered it for the Sega cd emulation if not it being my first emulator on the psp go.
#199605 by MadZiontist
Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:02 am
SeongGino wrote:No, i dont really develop outside of those characters and stages for Smash GPSP(which still does not get much attention :( ), but i always perfered it for the Sega cd emulation if not it being my first emulator on the psp go.

SmashGPSP is awesome! It still gets a bit of attention. I just posted it up on another forum yesterday, packed with characters and levels, and it went over pretty well...so be encouraged! Plus it works on TN-B which is great. :D

Anyways, wanted to add that PSP MAME4All r4.9r2 works on eCFW TN-B. At least the version that is compatible with 6.60 CFW does (the No CPS1 or NeoGeo Support EBOOT).
#199716 by SeongGino
Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:51 pm
MadZiontist wrote:
SeongGino wrote:No, i dont really develop outside of those characters and stages for Smash GPSP(which still does not get much attention :( ), but i always perfered it for the Sega cd emulation if not it being my first emulator on the psp go.

SmashGPSP is awesome! It still gets a bit of attention. I just posted it up on another forum yesterday, packed with characters and levels, and it went over pretty well...so be encouraged! Plus it works on TN-B which is great. :D

Anyways, wanted to add that PSP MAME4All r4.9r2 works on eCFW TN-B. At least the version that is compatible with 6.60 CFW does (the No CPS1 or NeoGeo Support EBOOT).

Thanks. I posted on the official forum for that game, didnt get a response... I made 3 stages and about a page full of great quality characters, sound and all ( all of them in the smash zip file posted on this topic). Im just looking to editing the menu graphics somehow.