Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

need OSX users with lower than 1.8 FW

Open discussions on programming specifically for the PS Vita.
Forum rules
Forum rule Nº 15 is strictly enforced in this subforum.
itsugawakun

need OSX users with lower than 1.8 FW

Post by itsugawakun »

Hey I need people with lower than 1.8 FW(which i have tested 1.8 and will be testing 1.81 when either 1.8x or 2.0 comes out first). I will be testing my method on blocking CMA for OSX from updating your vita works on other firmwares. with CMA for OSX i was able to get all my homebrew onto my PSVita via GCP.

- this will also lead to where you will not need a windows to run openCMA and stick with CMA for OSX.
- easy process which takes less steps away from using a third party proxy application.

If you can test this with your particular FW. Click there -> viewtopic.php?f=52&t=14979
Advertising
zero7starz

Re: need OSX users with lower than 1.8 FW

Post by zero7starz »

Well I apologize for not being in the position to currently help you test, since my Vita is on 1.8xxxxxxxwhatever.

But I do run OSX and would be very willing to help you test anything in the future. Just LMK what you need.
Advertising
itsugawakun

Post by itsugawakun »

zero7starz wrote:Well I apologize for not being in the position to currently help you test, since my Vita is on 1.8xxxxxxxwhatever.

But I do run OSX and would be very willing to help you test anything in the future. Just LMK what you need.
Will you be updating to 2.0 in the near future? when the new exploit comes out? LMK. Your help will be much appreciated as results :)
zero7starz

Post by zero7starz »

itsugawakun wrote:
zero7starz wrote:Well I apologize for not being in the position to currently help you test, since my Vita is on 1.8xxxxxxxwhatever.

Will you be updating to 2.0 in the near future? when the new exploit comes out? LMK. Your help will be much appreciated as results :)
LOL the only thing that irks me about the 2.0 update is I paid 10 bucks for that exploit game, but otherwise I probably will update sometime soon after it comes out. Its not the end of the world thanks to my PSPGo.

Return to “Programming and Security”