Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

did i wan to jailbreak my ps3??

Underground PS3 information and discussions
Forum rules
Forum rule Nº 15 is strictly enforced in this subforum.
bruceteh95

did i wan to jailbreak my ps3??

Post by bruceteh95 »

hi , i wan ask everybody did i wan to jailbreak my ps3 bcause i wan to collect the trophy of all the ps3 games but if i jailbreak the ps3 did the trophy all gone and can i upload to the web??

sorry my broken english~
Advertising
jd20dog

Re: did i wan to jailbreak my ps3??

Post by jd20dog »

trophies work the same in cfw/mfw as on ofw and can be uploaded to psn as long as you can connect to psn.as of right now rebug rex 4.21.01 can connect and use everything on psn (except the psn-ps2 games,im not sure if this is a model specific issue only though, but the rebug team is working on it)the only way to loose trophies is to format the hard drive without uploading them to psn,the ps3 will automatically sync your trophies with psn when ever you look at them when connected to psn

the only way of hacking that will delete your trophies is if your flashing the system to a lower firmware but ive never done that so im not sure on it

if your ps3 is already below 3.55ofw you should not have this issue and your trophies should still be the same after installing cfw

as for your wording im guessing you might have meant you want to unlock trophies for games without unlocking them in game, there are homebrew apps that do this but im don't support its use
Advertising
and eating thrifty maid noodles because of it......seriously!?! off brand noodles.....ouch i got burned by tech support.....ouch........
bruceteh95

Post by bruceteh95 »

no no , before that i using ofw ~ now i didnt have much money to ply original game , so need to ply private game !
but i want to ask now ofw 4.31 can downgrade or not??
jd20dog

Post by jd20dog »

bruceteh95 wrote:no no , before that i using ofw ~ now i didnt have much money to ply original game , so need to ply private game !
but i want to ask now ofw 4.31 can downgrade or not??
to downgrade ofw 4.31 you need a flashing tool and ps3 model that can be down graded to 3.55
there is more information here
viewtopic.php?f=16&t=12372

hopefully in the near future cfw might be installable on newer firmwares

also piracy is forbidden on this forum so please do not ask about it or you can receive warnings or be banned by the mods
we only support backing up officially owned games
and eating thrifty maid noodles because of it......seriously!?! off brand noodles.....ouch i got burned by tech support.....ouch........

Return to “Programming & security”