Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

game save

Discuss official PS Vita games here
mrtippmann

game save

Post by mrtippmann »

can someone upload a game save that is just started on the first day because i cant start one. for harvest moon hero of leaf valley and harvest moon boy and girl
Advertising
heart hacker

Re: game save

Post by heart hacker »

yeah somebody tell me to I also face it
Advertising
taiyaki04
Location: investigating the Ethereal Horizon with the wielder of Jao Shingan

Post by taiyaki04 »

i wonder if this thread can be answered, since, as far as i know, no posting/thread making for request....
i hope K-on! will have a season 3. if that happens, i will cry my heart out with happiness
devices
PSP 2000 fully hackable - 6.60 me 1.6+pro-c
PSVita 3.01 3g/wifi
PSVita 1.81 wifi urbanix tn-c
30Wditch

Post by 30Wditch »

Probably not, psp save files on the vita are treated just like the "normal" saves" and bound to your psn account, therefore you will also not able to play saves from other people's vita.
Acid_Snake
Retired Mod

Post by Acid_Snake »

30Wditch wrote:Probably not, psp save files on the vita are treated just like the "normal" saves" and bound to your psn account, therefore you will also not able to play saves from other people's vita.
lol what? that makes no sense, only a few saves are bound to your console (not your account), and that has nothing to do with how the psp/vita works, but how the game itself works
taiyaki04 wrote:i wonder if this thread can be answered, since, as far as i know, no posting/thread making for request....
I don't see a request of the type "someone create this app for me" or "someone give me a completed save", he is just asking for someone to give him a newly created save because, for some reason, he can't make one himself
30Wditch

Post by 30Wditch »

Acid_Snake wrote: lol what? that makes no sense, only a few saves are bound to your console (not your account), and that has nothing to do with how the psp/vita works, but how the game itself works
Duh... Offcourse youre right, otherwise i wouldnt be playin with the exploit, my bad :roll:

Return to “Games”