Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

The Official TN-V Homebrews + Plugins + Themes Thread

Total_Noob's PSP Emulator Custom Firmware for the Vita. CEF can be downloaded here.

Is this thread usefull?

Yes
93%
No
2%
Maybe
4%

Total votes: 889

SMOKE
Retired Mod

Re: The ORIGINAL eCFW Homebrews + Download Thread (11/10/12)

Post by SMOKE »

PSV Downloader Optimized has been updated to 0.6 Official

EDIT:
I have decided to re upload all the FPS homebrews, with the gfx.wad files.
I knew pretty much nothing about FPS Homebrews, so when I was told to remove the .WAD files because of piracy, I also removed the gfx.wads too.
I am now re uploading all the FPS homebrews WITH the gfx.wads.

Sorry for any inconvenience. :)
Advertising
metalslug53

Post by metalslug53 »

SeongGino wrote:
metalslug53 wrote:
SeongGino wrote:I tested PSPMania, it worked dang good.

...One problem though... it was not finished. The memory will eventually leak and crash out. This happened to me many times with the heavier step difficulties/longer songs.
Do you happen to have a copy of it saved somewhere that you could provide to me? The only copy I could find doesn't seem to work at all when I load it.
Sure thing, let me find it... AH here it is: http://www.mediafire.com/?3copdw6ko4b47bq
Just remember that the song format is EXACTLY like stepmania, so the folder format is the same. Basically, use your songs/announcers folders from the PC version. Remember also, memory leak problems, so it can and will crash to the eCFW menu (At least on Mad Blocker Alpha B that I have).

Your welcome, aerth53
You are a scholar and a gentleman. Thank you, kind sir. I will try it out on my copy of MBA. ^-^
Advertising
SeongGino

Post by SeongGino »

metalslug53 wrote:You are a scholar and a gentleman. Thank you, kind sir. I will try it out on my copy of MBA. ^-^
...Thanks?
Read the updated post. Picodrive hater :lol:
Sorry, I was just kind of slightly piszed from the video. I am subbed still.
I'm just your average Seong. Move along, nothing to see here...
metalslug53

Post by metalslug53 »

SeongGino wrote:
metalslug53 wrote:You are a scholar and a gentleman. Thank you, kind sir. I will try it out on my copy of MBA. ^-^
...Thanks?
Read the updated post. Picodrive hater :lol:
Sorry, I was just kind of slightly piszed from the video. I am subbed still.
Now that it doesn't crash nearly as much, it is growing on me. I still prefer DGen, but this is a good alternative until I find a working copy. =p

EDIT: Considering how you are inquiring about it, did you happen to have a hand in with Picodrive at all? I hope I didn't offend you at all, I was just a bit irritated with its bugs within the SC3 VHBL. It really is a lot better now that everything is functional.
SeongGino

Post by SeongGino »

No, i dont really develop outside of those characters and stages for Smash GPSP(which still does not get much attention :( ), but i always perfered it for the Sega cd emulation if not it being my first emulator on the psp go.
MadZiontist

Post by MadZiontist »

SeongGino wrote:No, i dont really develop outside of those characters and stages for Smash GPSP(which still does not get much attention :( ), but i always perfered it for the Sega cd emulation if not it being my first emulator on the psp go.
SmashGPSP is awesome! It still gets a bit of attention. I just posted it up on another forum yesterday, packed with characters and levels, and it went over pretty well...so be encouraged! Plus it works on TN-B which is great. :D

Anyways, wanted to add that PSP MAME4All r4.9r2 works on eCFW TN-B. At least the version that is compatible with 6.60 CFW does (the No CPS1 or NeoGeo Support EBOOT).
PSP Star Wars 2001 TA-085v1 32GB 6.60 ME-2.3
PSV 1001 3G 64GB 3.60 HENkaku Enso
PSTV 64GB
Tonakai

Re: The ORIGINAL eCFW Homebrews + Download Thread (11/12/12)

Post by Tonakai »

There's a new revision of DeadalusX64 out (782)

http://forums.daedalusx64.com/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=3688

Also, I just noticed that Winnie The Pooh and Zombie Infections are under PSP Applications rather than Games.
SeongGino

Post by SeongGino »

MadZiontist wrote:
SeongGino wrote:No, i dont really develop outside of those characters and stages for Smash GPSP(which still does not get much attention :( ), but i always perfered it for the Sega cd emulation if not it being my first emulator on the psp go.
SmashGPSP is awesome! It still gets a bit of attention. I just posted it up on another forum yesterday, packed with characters and levels, and it went over pretty well...so be encouraged! Plus it works on TN-B which is great. :D

Anyways, wanted to add that PSP MAME4All r4.9r2 works on eCFW TN-B. At least the version that is compatible with 6.60 CFW does (the No CPS1 or NeoGeo Support EBOOT).
Thanks. I posted on the official forum for that game, didnt get a response... I made 3 stages and about a page full of great quality characters, sound and all ( all of them in the smash zip file posted on this topic). Im just looking to editing the menu graphics somehow.
Johnmiceter

Post by Johnmiceter »

Anyone know what I can do to get Mame to work ? I'm using the Gravity Crash Exploit and I keep getting this error everytime. Also is there a list of compatible games for Mame on here ?
30Wditch

Post by 30Wditch »

I tested C64 emulator "vice" 2.2.1
and Atari emu "Psp2600" 1.2
Both on eCFW TN -b mad blocker and they work flawless 8-)

Return to “TN CEF”