Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

PSV Required Firmware List - Need Volunteers

Discuss official PS Vita games here
belux

Re: PSV Required Firmware List

Post by belux »

Actually I'm on firmware 1.80, casue I'm using MHFU exploit... and fifa was released yesterday when the FW1.81 was already out.
Unfortunately my friends have only the digital version of the game, so I cannot try it to figure out which FW is needed...
Advertising
darkenvy

Re: PSV Required Firmware List

Post by darkenvy »

Find a used game store in the area and see what carts they have. They might JUST have FIFA. You can ask to try the game to 'make sure it works'. This is a common request in used game stores. No I don't mean Gamestop btw :lol:

I'll keep an eye out for FIFA as well. I'm heading to my local game store sometime next week. Worst comes to worst, buy the game and you'll have to wait a couple months for a newer VHBL. Heck, It may be 1.80 because Sony needs time to put the requirement on all the carts. This would mean re-releasing the title again. Similar to how they rereleased the title for "PSP: Liberty City Stories" several times to patch the exploits. Each new game got a new disk ID and everything.
Advertising
PSVita 1 : Unboxed → 1.61 → Everybody's Tennis Exploit → 1.81 → Urbanix Exploit
PSVita 2 : 1.813.51 → Rejuvinate & TN-V
PSTV 1 : 3.35 → Whitelist Hack & Rejuvinate
PSTV 2 : Latest FW Always
senas8

Re: PSV Required Firmware List - Need Volunteers

Post by senas8 »

Little Big Planet Cartridge is 1.69.
PS VITA: Ps Vita 1,81 --> Urbanix EU Exploit TN-V6
PS VITA: 3.01 101-in-1 megamix TN-V6
PS VITA 3.01 Private Exploit.
PS3 Slim 3.55 CFW
4 PSP's 6.60 and 6.20 CFW
azleerico76

Post by azleerico76 »

Resistance requires an update too. thats how i lost my motocross hack.
It's not how you play that defines you, it's how you react when you lose..
darkenvy

Post by darkenvy »

azleerico76 wrote:Resistance requires an update too. thats how i lost my motocross hack.
Do you remember what firmware it wanted you to update to?
raikov2006

Post by raikov2006 »

Mgs hd game cart is 1.67 I've jus done it :)
Console Heaven
Is the place to be :)
D-TeK-DeV

Post by D-TeK-DeV »

Aww, man. I'm using the Urbanix exploit with a bunch of my favorite games, while CoD: Declassified is on the way. CoD will have a long talk with 1.81 when it releases.
jkoiou

Post by jkoiou »

I know your pain about updating. I am TEMPTED to just buy another Vita to avoid this whole thing, but then I get into my owning 3 Psp's all over again.. :S... kinda want to avoid that... plus that's another 200 bones dropped on another piece of electronics...

But there is Assassins Creed 3 liberation, ragnarok odyssey, persona 4 golden, and eventually FF Type-0, FFX, and bloody heck why isn't FF3 released on the PSN... (i am scared to even attempt to go online to check now - i bought all i wanted off of PSN before the Ninja release so I wouldn't have to access the store, FF3 was sadly not there)
The Wizard came from the moon!
PSP: 1k, 2k, Go ~ProC 6.60
PSV: 3.18 GB TN-V10
PS: X + One, 2 + Slim, 3 A01 + 2k Habib 4.60 + 2k & 4k OFW, PS4
Xbox: 1, 360RE5, One
Nin: NES, SNES, RDuo, SupraBoy, N64, GC, WiiHBC, WiiUd, GB, gbaSP, DSi, DSIXL, NEW 3DSXL
jkoiou

Post by jkoiou »

jkoiou wrote:I know your pain about updating. I am TEMPTED to just buy another Vita to avoid this whole thing, but then I get into my owning 3 Psp's all over again.. :S... kinda want to avoid that... plus that's another 200 bones dropped on another piece of electronics...

But there is Assassins Creed 3 liberation, ragnarok odyssey, persona 4 golden, and eventually FF Type-0, FFX, and bloody heck why isn't FF3 released on the PSN... (i am scared to even attempt to go online to check now - i bought all i wanted off of PSN before the Ninja release so I wouldn't have to access the store, FF3 was sadly not there)
Just read that it is transferable from the PS3 to the Vita.... what are the chances of losing my MBA hack if I download the game, cut out the Wifi on the PS3 and the Vita, and use USB to transfer the game? (ive done it before in the past, but im scared to lose the new exploit).
The Wizard came from the moon!
PSP: 1k, 2k, Go ~ProC 6.60
PSV: 3.18 GB TN-V10
PS: X + One, 2 + Slim, 3 A01 + 2k Habib 4.60 + 2k & 4k OFW, PS4
Xbox: 1, 360RE5, One
Nin: NES, SNES, RDuo, SupraBoy, N64, GC, WiiHBC, WiiUd, GB, gbaSP, DSi, DSIXL, NEW 3DSXL
darkenvy

Post by darkenvy »

jkoiou wrote:
jkoiou wrote:I know your pain about updating. I am TEMPTED to just buy another Vita to avoid this whole thing, but then I get into my owning 3 Psp's all over again.. :S... kinda want to avoid that... plus that's another 200 bones dropped on another piece of electronics...

Just read that it is transferable from the PS3 to the Vita.... what are the chances of losing my MBA hack if I download the game, cut out the Wifi on the PS3 and the Vita, and use USB to transfer the game? (ive done it before in the past, but im scared to lose the new exploit).
It is not advisable to transfer to the PS3 at all. Only use OpenCMA. Backup everything using OpenCMA now if you havnt already and don't update your Vita. Also I bought two PSVitas (just recently) so I can keep one exploited. This will help me build this list up too past firmware 1.81 :).

Return to “Games”