OpenIdea Loader FAQ:
First of all, make SURE you download the right package, so if you own a PSP-GO, then download the GO-package!
1. Why don't my ISO's show up at the main menu?
- Make sure the vsh.txt file isn't named 'vsh.txt.txt', just save the file as 'vsh' with notepad instead of 'vsh.txt'
- Also make sure you restarted VSH (select-button from XMB)
- When using Game Categories make sure that besides the ISO-folder @ 'ms0:/ISO' you also have an empty ISO folder stored in 'ms0:/PSP/GAME'
2. If you own a PSP-GO make sure your vsh-file says 'ef0' instead of 'ms0'
3. When is the release of the next version?
- Dridri will announce his releases in the 'OpenIdea Iso Loader Discussion'-topic.
4. I wanna use CXMB in combination with (Game Categories &) OpenIdea Iso Loader!
- Thats possible
just make sure the order of plugins in your VSH is as following: Loader -> Game Categories -> CXMB
* I don't know the reason of this order, just know that it worked for some users
also check out this post by 'w1th0utnam3'viewtopic.php?p=14856#p14856
5. The loader crashed when i 'Woke' the PSP from sleep mode!
- This is a known bug, will be fixed in some future release
7. The loader crashed when i tried to return to XMB!
- Make sure u use beta 2 or above (0.2 beta 3 is the latest version when writing this)
8. It takes ages for the ISO's to show up on the XMB.. it's f******* slow!!!
- This bug is fixed in version 0.2. beta 3, be sure you check the openingspost frequently.
9. ISO "X" doesnt work.
- OpenIdea ISO Loader will soon support the NP9660-driver and then load more ISO's.
10. I can't load PSX-games.
- Currently the loader can't load PSX-games, just keep watching this topic!