Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

PSP MAME Deathrash

dimy93
HBL Tester

Re: PSP MAME Deathrash

Post by dimy93 »

It does as I'm the one who reported that to wololo in the first place
If you want I can make a copy for you
You must be aware of the fact that it often crashes on the first rom to load but if you make it run the first time it should be ok till you turn off the homebrew completely
Also for some reason it turns out that when I try to load tumbepop instead of any other rom the first time it almost every time starts unlike for example bank panic or snow bros but this may be delusion of mine
Advertising
djbrotherson

Post by djbrotherson »

dimy93 wrote:It does as I'm the one who reported that to wololo in the first place
If you want I can make a copy for you
You must be aware of the fact that it often crashes on the first rom to load but if you make it run the first time it should be ok till you turn off the homebrew completely
Also for some reason it turns out that when I try to load tumbepop instead of any other rom the first time it almost every time starts unlike for example bank panic or snow bros but this may be delusion of mine
Sure link me, ill give it a shot
Advertising
PSP 2000 5.00 M33
PSP VITA 1.80 OFW
dimy93
HBL Tester

Post by dimy93 »

hmmm.... I have not kept the VHBL save and the FBA itself comes directly from my PSP which now is several thousand kilometers from me so I cannot send you over it but I'm pretty sure that I used that version :http://pspslimhacks.com/finalburn-alpha ... -released/
If it not runs I'll try to make a new savedata throughout the VHBL and send FBA over to my computer but please try that one first
qwikrazor87
Guru

Post by qwikrazor87 »

I put the link inside url tags.
PSP 2001 - TA-085 - 6.61 PRO-C2
PS Vita 3G - PCH-1101 - 3.65 HENkaku Ensō
Alcatel phone - Android 8.1.0
Laptop - Toshiba Satellite L305D-S5974 - Ubuntu 16.04 LTS
dimy93
HBL Tester

Post by dimy93 »

I now went to sourseforge which is the source of the info and it turned out that the uploaded on pspslimhacks and the one on sourceforge are different from one another but the sourceforge one looks as the one on my PSP. If you cannot find it it's here:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/fba4psp/
joeyj34

Post by joeyj34 »

can you guys get mortal kombats and killer instict for mame to work that would be awsome
dimy93
HBL Tester

Post by dimy93 »

joeyj34 wrote:can you guys get mortal kombats and killer instict for mame to work that would be awsome
for mortal use genesis
for the other one you can SNES
joeyj34

Post by joeyj34 »

i know those but i wanna be able to play the arcade version of the mks and killer instinct on my psp vita that would be awsome can any one get them to run on the vita ??
NORATIO

Post by NORATIO »

Yes, I am voting for Mortal Kombat 2 and Killer Instinct.. these are the games that made Mame cabinets famous all over the world. The games are classic. Genesis and SNES version sucks (no offense, I bought all of them when I was a kid and wasn't able to pay for an Arcade cabinet, not that changes, i own the cabinet), but that will be great to have the original version on the way on our vita, specially when I travel, I hate plane and I can play these games for hours even after years...
joeyj34

Post by joeyj34 »

you and me both man i can play them for years but can the vita run them i tried the mame deathrash v3 Mortal Kombat (rev 5.0 T-Unit 03/19/93)
in the roms folder but it said something wrong with the cpu 1 i dont know if it has enough memory to run these games

Return to “Homebrews”