#169404 by djbrotherson
Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:04 pm
So I found a Mame emulator that'll let you play Simpsons, X-Men and TMNT but it's tailored to the PSP Slim

I've noticed all the homebrew etc... was mostly converted from the PSP fat for the Vita

Here it is http://www.mediafire.com/?vo4kfwr7i8ikt63

I got it to load in VHBL but it has memory issues

Can someone make the cache files in the nvram folders work?
Advertising
#169408 by dimy93
Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:16 pm
Are sure that those cannot be ran on other VHBL compatible emulator like GBA,SNES,NES,Genesis or FBA
Advertising
#169410 by youbadboy
Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:21 pm
I just tested MHpspmame4.9 and it runs fine on MH vhbl160, if anyone wants a link to the emu i'd be happy to provide if you PM me but i don't want to get into trouble for posting links to roms or anything so i won't. But I will say they're extremely difficult to find because they're old mame version roms (0.34 to 0.36) if i remember correct.
#169419 by cosvel
Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:42 pm
djbrotherson wrote:Can you pm me? What games does it run? I need a Mame emulator badly!

Take MAME4ALL 4.9r2 ... works fine, but, only with rgp2x romset.
#169422 by youbadboy
Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:49 pm
cosvel wrote:
djbrotherson wrote:Can you pm me? What games does it run? I need a Mame emulator badly!

That's what i just said, doesn't need to be said twice
#169424 by djbrotherson
Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:50 pm
cosvel wrote:

That's the most useless romset ever though, no offence... I'm into the beat em up side scrollers for mame, most of the konami ones, Knights of Valour etc...

I wish they made my beat em up side scrollers on par with Sengoku 3 and Alien Vs Predator
#169427 by cosvel
Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:58 pm
djbrotherson wrote:
cosvel wrote:

That's the most useless romset ever though, no offence... I'm into the beat em up side scrollers for mame, most of the konami ones, Knights of Valour etc...

I wish they made my beat em up side scrollers on par with Sengoku 3 and Alien Vs Predator

After days looking for a functional mame emulator this is the only one that works, and only with this romset.

Maybe you can try seaching for MAME for psp HBL... but i'm not sure that it exist.
If you find one better let me know. ;)
#169429 by djbrotherson
Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:01 pm
dimy93 wrote:Are sure that those cannot be ran on other VHBL compatible emulator like GBA,SNES,NES,Genesis or FBA

Im diligently looking for a copy of FBA that will work on VHBL... don't think it exists...
#169472 by JamppCobal
Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:34 pm
djbrotherson wrote:Im diligently looking for a copy of FBA that will work on VHBL... don't think it exists...

Check here http://wololo.net/2012/08/19/vhbl-updated-list-of-compatible-homebrews-with-neur0ns-upcoming-release/