Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Official POPSLoader v3 Released

Unleash the full power of your PSP with a Custom Firmware.
Download and installation tutorial at http://wololo.net/wagic/cfw4dummies
stevealexanderames

Re: Official POPSLoader v3 Released

Post by stevealexanderames »

Daviex wrote:Ok, i insert new popsloader but a problem to me persist.

When i start any game, it won't work on 6.20, only on 5.03.

I re created all pops, but it continue :(

What can i do?

I use 6.20 PRO B 10 FIX 1
i suggest you to get an already complete popsloader, you can find it at zload.net (just because dumping all fws is annoying and it's easy to mess with all those files)

and by the way, most of the PSX titles work only with a specific pops, don't expect them to start with any version
Advertising
PSP 3004 3G 6.20 LME / PRO(MOD)-C
popsdeco

Post by popsdeco »

as previous post shows, I have released popsloader mod PRO/ME v4g thanks to newr0n's advice.

Today I posted that issue to google code: http://code.google.com/p/popsloader/issues/detail?id=24
Until that fix, using popsbridge isn't recommended because official v3+popsbridge v3 will have the analog stick issue too.
Well, what I mean is introducing popsbridge should be avoided.
# I thought that when I looked at moz's website. Sorry if I scared you...

(Also official v3 still has pops.cfg creation bug. popsloader mod uses a workaround, not solution. I don't know how Dark_Alex solved sceKernelGetGameInfo()'s unusableness due to closed source)
stevealexanderames wrote: i suggest you to get an already complete popsloader, you can find it at zload.net (just because dumping all fws is annoying and it's easy to mess with all those files)
Since pops modules are copyrighted, I strongly recommend you to use popsdeco utility to prepare them.
Advertising
LUISDooMER

Post by LUISDooMER »

I´m just tried the popsloader v4g on my PSP GO on a +3.xx pops version to get cdda bgm but there is no sound at all, on pops +5.xx there is sound but not cdda.
On my psp 3000 the cdda and sound works just fine...
Is there any way to fix it?
Sorry my bad english... :oops:
My Gaming Devices:
[spoiler]PSP-3001/PSP-Go!: Both Running 6.20 PRO-Cfix3
3DS With a R4 Card
Nokia e5 Hacked (great for play NES and Megadrive anywhere!)
XBOX 360 FAT
PS2 SLIM
Notebook Samsung R450 Corei5 2.4 ghz 4gb RAM[/spoiler]Sorry my bad english... :oops:
popsdeco

Post by popsdeco »

Oh...? maybe, can you try official popsloader v3 on PRO? sorry for inconvenience...
LUISDooMER

Post by LUISDooMER »

ok, i´ll try it later since I have not my psp go right now... thanks.
EDIT: i´ve just tried the original popsloader v3 and i´m having the same problem on my PSP GO...
Last edited by LUISDooMER on Wed May 30, 2012 7:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My Gaming Devices:
[spoiler]PSP-3001/PSP-Go!: Both Running 6.20 PRO-Cfix3
3DS With a R4 Card
Nokia e5 Hacked (great for play NES and Megadrive anywhere!)
XBOX 360 FAT
PS2 SLIM
Notebook Samsung R450 Corei5 2.4 ghz 4gb RAM[/spoiler]Sorry my bad english... :oops:
Ombra91

Post by Ombra91 »

Popsdeco it's great that you can't abbandoned the popsloader project, but it is a shame that you are the only one to work on.
The official new popsolader page of the project was left to itself, nobody update and fix bugs now :(
Sorry for my horrible engrish ;P
Retrovertigo

Post by Retrovertigo »

I think this thread is one of the most confusing threads I have ever read? :cry:

I have just installed 6.60 ME 1.8 on my PSP1000 and want to install popsloader. I already have all the decrypted prx files from when I was on 5.00m33 so just need a compatible popsloader for the above firmware. Which one should I use? Thanks for any help.
stevealexanderames

Post by stevealexanderames »

Retrovertigo wrote:I think this thread is one of the most confusing threads I have ever read? :cry:

I have just installed 6.60 ME 1.8 on my PSP1000 and want to install popsloader. I already have all the decrypted prx files from when I was on 5.00m33 so just need a compatible popsloader for the above firmware. Which one should I use? Thanks for any help.
i suggest you popsdeco's popsloader v4g; it's a "mod" of the official popsloader, it works very well both on PRO and ME and doesn't require the popsbridge to work on ME.

by the way, this popsloader has a larger set of pops you can choose than the M33 one, i suggest you to download the popsloader ready-to-use from zload.net ;)
PSP 3004 3G 6.20 LME / PRO(MOD)-C
Retrovertigo

Post by Retrovertigo »

Thanks man :) All installed and working fine.
Brujah4

Post by Brujah4 »

Hi,

i have installed popsloader v4g from zload on two psp's 2000.
when i start a game on the first psp, after first selection of the pops with the R-trigger, the game starts automatically.
on the second psp i always must select the pops or the psp turns off.

can anybody explain me where's the difference / why it doesn't work on second psp?

thanks.

Return to “Custom Firmwares (HEN/CFW/LCFW)”