VHBL (Vita Half Byte Loader) is an open source tool to load PSP homebrews on the Playstation Vita.
VHBL can be downloaded at http://wololo.net/wagic/vhbl
#140645 by Hysen
Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:48 am
Image


I did some digging around and compiled a working GPSP. Yes this works on 1.67 without any saving issues. You can even transfer your old saves. I loaded up my Pokemon save and it works great. :D

Big thanks to fate6 by the way!


Spoiler
http://www.mediafire.com/?351pozdd2s2ig4i


Be sure to read the README if you don't know how to prepare homebrew for use with vHBL. i worked quite a bit on putting this together, I'd appreciate a thank you here and there :) I take no credit for the actual content!
Advertising
Last edited by Hysen on Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
#140652 by metalslug53
Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:05 am
Awesome! I was just coming here to see if anyone else was having save state issues like I was. Thanks for the fix!
Advertising
#140653 by Hysen
Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:07 am
metalslug53 wrote:Awesome! I was just coming here to see if anyone else was having save state issues like I was. Thanks for the fix!

no problem buddy :D
#140655 by TelcoLou
Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:07 am
Cool; thanks for this. I tested out the one posted in the stickied topic here: http://wololo.net/talk/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=10859. It crashed after exiting the emulator, but I didn't know about save issues. Also it needs the GBA bios; will test this one out soon :)
#140656 by Hysen
Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:09 am
I am new here, but I've been part of several forums and I'm pretty sure it is against the rules to post files such as roms and bios'. Everything else is included ;)
#140659 by fate6
Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:11 am
Hysen wrote:I am new here, but I've been part of several forums and I'm pretty sure it is against the rules to post files such as roms and bios'. Everything else is included ;)



you are right it is against the rules ^_____^
#140664 by TelcoLou
Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:15 am
Ah. ;) Just to clarify; I wasn't asking for the BIOS, just wondered if it needed it, because there are a couple of GBA emus out there that don't need the BIOS to run.
#140669 by fate6
Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:21 am
TelcoLou wrote:Ah. ;) Just to clarify; I wasn't asking for the BIOS, just wondered if it needed it, because there are a couple of GBA emus out there that don't need the BIOS to run.



I do believe that all the PSP GBA emu's need it
(I know of some PC ones that dont need it)
(VBA FTW)

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests