Latest version: 1.9
What is this?
Sounds stupid, why use it?
Because I personally feel that the 100x100 size limit is rather limiting, so I decided I wanted 200x200 avatars. Tbh, gravatar allows everything up to 512x512, so even that is fair game.
w/e, how do I use it?
You can grab the script here: http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/130159. You need Scriptish or Greasemonkey to use it. For the lucky chaps with Chrome, go nab Tampermonkey (Greasemonkey Chrome port) to use it, since after 1.2, it no longer works without it.
Xian Nox wrote:Here's a detailed explanation on how to use:
1) sign in your account at gravatar.
2) On the Manage my gravatars page, select 'Check this gravatar'
3) Copy the URL on the third line. For me, it looked like this:
- Code: Select all
4) Go to the UCP >> Profile >> Edit avatar and paste the URL there.
5) Edit the URL, so the last part will be ?s=100&foo=bar.png instead of just ?s=80.
6) Enter 100 in both fields at the bottom.
7) Enable script and enjoy being distracted by oversized gravatars.
1.2 update: on the first run, you will get a dialog box to set avatar size.
Why the irrelevant name?
Huge avatars are distracting, ne?
Any ideas, suggestion or dislikes, drop here.