Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

[WIP] PRO ONLINE

Most of the homebrews discussed in this forum can be downloaded here
Disturbed0ne
Retired Mod

Re: [WIP] PRO ONLINE

Post by Disturbed0ne »

HeroKing wrote:you know i'm up for it, but i can't seem to find anybody on when i log in, other than samoi and maybe noname. but just today, i got xchat installed, so i can just leave it on system tray and not think about logging in
Where are you located again? I'm in PA, USA currently, maybe we can schedule something if you're near my area?
Advertising
DO NOT MESSAGE ME ABOUT THE NAME OF ANY NINJA RELEASE GAME! I WILL NOT PROVIDE YOU WITH THE NAME OF THE GAME AND IF YOU PERSIST THEN I WILL REPORT YOU TO THE STAFF!
I AM A RETIRED MODERATOR!
HeroKing

Post by HeroKing »

Disturbed0ne wrote:
HeroKing wrote:you know i'm up for it, but i can't seem to find anybody on when i log in, other than samoi and maybe noname. but just today, i got xchat installed, so i can just leave it on system tray and not think about logging in
Where are you located again? I'm in PA, USA currently, maybe we can schedule something if you're near my area?
i live in oklahoma
Advertising
Disturbed0ne
Retired Mod

Post by Disturbed0ne »

HeroKing wrote:
Disturbed0ne wrote:
i live in oklahoma
That "might" work, I'm in North East PA, :? We'll have to set up a time and a game to test. (I still need to install the actual program on my PSP though, I'm way behind. :lol: )
DO NOT MESSAGE ME ABOUT THE NAME OF ANY NINJA RELEASE GAME! I WILL NOT PROVIDE YOU WITH THE NAME OF THE GAME AND IF YOU PERSIST THEN I WILL REPORT YOU TO THE STAFF!
HeroKing

Post by HeroKing »

haha yeah. i'm still on the 6.20, but haven't installed the extras since i haven't seen noname on. as for scheduling, saturday or sunday would be good for me, if it is with you
jmc92

Post by jmc92 »

This is probably a noobish question but when you say "online" does this mean that I would be able to play adhoc games such as star wars battlefront, with people from anywhere with the same setup as me?
Joel16

Post by Joel16 »

jmc92 wrote:This is probably a noobish question but when you say "online" does this mean that I would be able to play adhoc games such as star wars battlefront, with people from anywhere with the same setup as me?
yes sir, exactly that
Awesome isnt it! :D
"Forever in darkness, a guardian devil."
Disturbed0ne
Retired Mod

Post by Disturbed0ne »

sauske_firekid wrote:
jmc92 wrote:This is probably a noobish question but when you say "online" does this mean that I would be able to play adhoc games such as star wars battlefront, with people from anywhere with the same setup as me?
yes sir, exactly that
Actually, it's not "excactly that", people from NA wouldn't be able to play with people in EU because of the distance (IIRC) and so on. So it's most likely going to be "people in your region" who you can play online with. (Which is still really cool since there aren't a lot of PSP games that still have online capabilities normally)
Joel16

Post by Joel16 »

Disturbed0ne wrote:
sauske_firekid wrote:
yes sir, exactly that
Actually, it's not "excactly that", people from NA wouldn't be able to play with people in EU because of the distance (IIRC) and so on. So it's most likely going to be "people in your region" who you can play online with. (Which is still really cool since there aren't a lot of PSP games that still have online capabilities normally)
well i currently live in the carriben rite below usa and between the two americas!

I hope its good for that xD
"Forever in darkness, a guardian devil."
Coldbird
Guru

Post by Coldbird »

Sorry guys for lack of updates, school and everything... the usual.
Anyway... due to technical (impossibilities) with the P2P setup... we are forced to go back to a serverbased setup...

Those that tested my early God Eater Burst proof of concept plugins know what that means... ;)
PSP N-1000 ✔ / 6.20 PRO NIGHTLY ✔ / PRO ONLINE ✔
Etto

Post by Etto »

The technical limitation is unfortunate, however I did not mind the server based setup for God Eater, so I'm still very excited about this release. Here's hoping you find a low cost, efficient way to apply your hard work thus far!

Keep your ambition and best of luck!

Return to “Homebrews”