Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

PS SUITE FOR VITA

Open discussions on programming specifically for the PS Vita.
Forum rules
Forum rule Nº 15 is strictly enforced in this subforum.
Jaycloudz

PS SUITE FOR VITA NEW LINK

Post by Jaycloudz »

sorry guys been busy so here it it a new link for ps suite enjoy :)

http://www.filefactory.com/file/c23d403 ... DK_096.zip
Advertising
Proud User of 6.20 TN HEN (C)
PSP GO NP1001
JJS
Big Beholder

Re: PS SUITE FOR VITA

Post by JJS »

I merged this with the old thread.
Advertising
m0skit0
Guru

Post by m0skit0 »

Since it runs over .NET framework (so that means PSVita has a .NET virtual machine), I hardly think this can be useful for hacking. It will only generate .NET assembly, which gives you no useful information about the console's internal details.
I wanna lots of mov al,0xb
"just not into this RA stuffz"
some1
HBL Collaborator

Post by some1 »

I didn't look into it, but someone I know did and he said that in the docs it specifically says the Vita is not supported yet. So thats just the PS Suite sdk.
way to keep a secret malloxis...erm jeerum
Hmm, a demo user mode exploit doesn't seem as important anymore, I wonder why... xP
zaidr7

Post by zaidr7 »

You do know that distributing the SDK is a VIOLATION of terms and conditions that WE had to agree to to have access to both the SDK and Developer Forum. Sony takes this very seriously and if ever found out, the person could face serious consequences.
npt
VIP

Post by npt »

some1 is correct. at this point the beta stage, it doesn't support vita yet. it will in the future.

regards,

npt
wololo
Site Admin

Post by wololo »

zaidr7 wrote:You do know that distributing the SDK is a VIOLATION of terms and conditions that WE had to agree to to have access to both the SDK and Developer Forum. Sony takes this very seriously and if ever found out, the person could face serious consequences.
There's a difference between violating T&Cs and doing something illegal... I'd like some definite proof to understand if we should remove the link or not?
If you need US PSN Codes, this technique is what I recommend.

Looking for guest bloggers and news hunters here at wololo.net, PM me!
zaidr7

Post by zaidr7 »

I mean no disrespect to anyone in this thread...i was just relaying a message...i guess i should have stated that first..
Sailor_Moon

Post by Sailor_Moon »

I had a dream last night someone made an app to use the PS Vita as a PC Controller. >:3 Someone make my dream a reality? hehe~
Disturbed0ne
Retired Mod

Post by Disturbed0ne »

Sailor_Moon wrote:I had a dream last night someone made an app to use the PS Vita as a PC Controller. >:3 Someone make my dream a reality? hehe~
Please don't make "pseudo" requests like this. If you've read the rules of this forum then you know it's a "No requests of any kind allowed" forum. The users of this forum have/can provide you with the means for you to attempt the coding on your own, which is strongly encouraged here.
DO NOT MESSAGE ME ABOUT THE NAME OF ANY NINJA RELEASE GAME! I WILL NOT PROVIDE YOU WITH THE NAME OF THE GAME AND IF YOU PERSIST THEN I WILL REPORT YOU TO THE STAFF!
I AM A RETIRED MODERATOR!

Return to “Programming and Security”