Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

USpeed Profile Manager - PSP Plugin

Submit your entry for the competition here.
check http://wololo.net/genesis for detailed rules
jelo_inc

Re: USpeed Profile Manager - PSP Plugin

Post by jelo_inc »

does it works whit 5.03 prome-3???
thanks 4 the support
Advertising
robbie1049

Post by robbie1049 »

thanks to tn it's now compatible with tn-e!! :D and it's a really good work :3 !
Advertising
my console *w*
PSP 3004 3G Piano Black FIFA 09 ED - 6.60 LME 1.6 / PRO-NIGHTLY
PS2 70004 White - Free Mc Boot 1.8b
Wii White - 4.2e w/ Homebrew Channel
Dreaming a PS Vita
don't hate me for my poor english.. 8D
bsanehi
VIP

Post by bsanehi »

@USpeed it now works on 6.20 TN-E and 6.20 PRO-B5
USpeed

Post by USpeed »

Hello !

Thank you very much for your feedbacks ! I've tested USpeed Profile Manager on PSP v6.38 ME (PSP 1004) and it works.

Regards,

PS: Don't forget to try T-Darlinko Overdose posted here on Wololo for the competition ! New update will arrive soon ^^
RUSTII

Post by RUSTII »

Thank you so much for this..After a bit of playing with the settings for a while its working on my pspGo 6.20 Pro Perm..
My Nephew will Love this(he has a 1000),it will make his day.(Same story as Some,His little brother deletes...AND then ask's what it does)
But The original config file in the save file "ctrl-show" is set to AC=Up+Left (To Activate Plugin).
Shouldnt that be set to "G"=Square? Just as a default.
bsanehi wrote:
drxl wrote:tried the latest version and it's not working ( at least for me ). Maybe it's me that made something wrong in some point. Need more people to conferm it. FW 6.20 tn-d.

@ bsanehi what is your psp firmware? I hope it's 6.20 or higher because I can see the program SensMe. If it is so, how did you make this plugin to work?

@ USpeed By the way I opened the file profile.infos and the value of ctrl-show is "AC" and ctrl-switch is "true". These values are different from the default values that you wrote in the file readme.txt

I am on 5.00 m33-6 with SensMe mod.

USpeed I don't think the changes gave support for 6.20 tn-D
I think its getting confusing,and that may be why its not working for some people.
But with that little bit of confusion out of the way,You have a great Plugin..
Hope you do well in the Comp,Good Luck..
Rustii
TiPi wrote:I won.

/misusing modpowers
jolophi22

Post by jolophi22 »

I always get irritated when my sister overwrites my SAVEDATA/s due to some games that only have one save slot. But thanks to this helpful plugin, I won't have to worry about that anymore! (I made her a seperate one! :lol: ) Anyways I'm loving this plugin so much! Good luck with the competition!
RoXante

Post by RoXante »

Any news on an update?
USpeed

Post by USpeed »

Hi there !

The version 1.0.35 has been released during August. Just have a look on the official website : http://www.uspeed.fr/

- - - French version

Salut tout le monde, la version 1.0.35 a vu le jour courant Août. Je vous invite à aller sur le site officiel http://www.uspeed.fr/ pour la retrouver !
virtualstacy

Post by virtualstacy »

USpeed wrote:Hi there !

The version 1.0.35 has been released during August. Just have a look on the official website : http://www.uspeed.fr/

- - - French version

Salut tout le monde, la version 1.0.35 a vu le jour courant Août. Je vous invite à aller sur le site officiel http://www.uspeed.fr/ pour la retrouver !

Hi there! I really love this plugin, thank you! I just got this latest version on my 6.20 PRO-B9 Permanent.

Some feedback:
- when using the prx with PNG support, I can only make 1 additional profile (with the default one that makes 2 in total), when I have a third one, it crashes when I try to switch.
- when using the prx without PNG support, it doesn't crash anymore.

Keep up the good work! :D
USpeed

Post by USpeed »

Thank you very much :)
I think it's because of th euse of memory that is biger with PNG support. That's why I've done 2 distinct versions. :p

See you later ^^

Return to “Submissions”