Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Sky3DS UK Seller

Everything that is 3DS related but doesn't go in any other subforum
Huangzi

Re: Sky3DS UK Seller

Post by Huangzi » Thu Dec 18, 2014 7:13 am

check the official site to find local resellers or if you need,you can give this store a shot : http://www.modchipwarehouse.com/buy-sky ... -p-18.html ,though sky3ds's features werent so perfectly,yet,if we want play 3ds games on N3DS V4.5+,currently,it seems the best choice.
Advertising

Arturotillo

Post by Arturotillo » Thu Dec 18, 2014 9:32 am

sky3ds was shocked that they didnt get patched, and from the sounds of it will not be updating once it does. sky3ds only took off the limit because of gateways progress. gateway is still going to be region free still going to support cia and homebrew. some people just want to have things now instead of being patient. GW team we know from history will keep working hard, and sky started off with a 10 limit so you can spend more money, if there is a update on their end it will probably force you to buy a new card. So why not gateway 3ds. I vote for gateway 3ds card and I bought one right away from the r4depot site because I was afraid the price would go up after the new FW gets released.
Advertising

xSASxZaros

Post by xSASxZaros » Thu Dec 18, 2014 10:34 am

Arturotillo wrote:sky3ds was shocked that they didnt get patched, and from the sounds of it will not be updating once it does. sky3ds only took off the limit because of gateways progress. gateway is still going to be region free still going to support cia and homebrew. some people just want to have things now instead of being patient. GW team we know from history will keep working hard, and sky started off with a 10 limit so you can spend more money, if there is a update on their end it will probably force you to buy a new card. So why not gateway 3ds. I vote for gateway 3ds card and I bought one right away from the r4depot site because I was afraid the price would go up after the new FW gets released.
The main reason why I wanted to buy a sky3ds was that I have 2 3ds's, one xl and one new xl ll one.. If the new gateway update has emunand then I'll go gateway for both, but if it doesn't then I really want one console on the latest firmware so I xan buy dlc and stuff from the eshop. And since gateway does not look like it is going to work on 9.4 I would HAVE to buy sky3ds for it. But I have decided to wait for gateway to at least backup my new 3ds xl ll NAND and I hope it will have emunand!

Regards!

jackmax

Post by jackmax » Wed Dec 24, 2014 3:04 am

You can try this uk site which is listed in sky3ds reseller list: http://www.3dseu.com/gb/3ds-flashcart/8 ... -cart.html
Also, they release the post about how to crack the "10 games limit" for old sky3ds!

Bert960

Post by Bert960 » Wed Dec 24, 2014 3:49 am

Arturotillo wrote:sky3ds was shocked that they didnt get patched, and from the sounds of it will not be updating once it does. sky3ds only took off the limit because of gateways progress. gateway is still going to be region free still going to support cia and homebrew. some people just want to have things now instead of being patient. GW team we know from history will keep working hard, and sky started off with a 10 limit so you can spend more money, if there is a update on their end it will probably force you to buy a new card. So why not gateway 3ds. I vote for gateway 3ds card and I bought one right away from the r4depot site because I was afraid the price would go up after the new FW gets released.
Finally! Someone gets it. I made the same decision as you. I knew once GW new Firmware is released, the price would jump/the cards would run out of stock. GW has more potential than any of these cards. Emunand support, Region Free, always updatable. It's a software based system as opposed to Sky3ds/R5 which are run by hardware based systems. If sky3ds releases an update, which is highly unlikely, users will have to put more money down just to recieve any new features or bug fixies. Although the wait is killing me, Gateway is the better option
Last edited by Bert960 on Wed Dec 24, 2014 4:02 am, edited 2 times in total.

jackmax

Post by jackmax » Wed Dec 24, 2014 3:52 am

Yes, very difficult to choose one at this time!

Dwtechzhope

Post by Dwtechzhope » Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:46 am

go to sky3ds official reseller

Sky3dstown

Post by Sky3dstown » Mon Sep 28, 2015 9:09 am

Go to official 3DStown
Sky3ds supports 3DS V10.2.0-28E/U/J! Supports region free, no game limit.
Sky3ds official reseller: 3DStown

Return to “General”