Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Can I transfer old save data?

U.Flame

Can I transfer old save data?

Post by U.Flame »

I know nothing of the 3DS hacking scene. Now that it's become possible to hack the latest firmware, I'm starting to consider it. In particular, there's one thing I've wanted to accomplish. A long time ago, I backed up my SD card, and eventually had to replace it. Thing is, with Nintendo, you can't just transfer the files back to a different SD and use it. I had to redownload Alpha Sapphire and start a new game. I still my old data backed up. Can custom firmware let me load it?
Advertising
fate6
Big Beholder

Re: Can I transfer old save data?

Post by fate6 »

Provided you never formatted the system it might load them, sadly thats the only thing I can think of :/
Advertising
anon wrote:If you can't trust a 600 year old vampire in a prepubescent girl's body, who can you trust?
U.Flame

Post by U.Flame »

fate6 wrote:Provided you never formatted the system it might load them, sadly thats the only thing I can think of :/
It wouldn't read the files before or after the system transfer. That's why I'mm hoping homebrew can help.
fate6
Big Beholder

Post by fate6 »

Sadly I don't think it can in this case but you might have better luck asking somewhere 3DS is more popular like GBATemp.
anon wrote:If you can't trust a 600 year old vampire in a prepubescent girl's body, who can you trust?

Return to “Homebrew”