Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Nintendo 3ds

Underground 3DS Discussions
Forum rules
Forum rule Nº 15 is strictly enforced in this subforum.
wuebas

Nintendo 3ds

Post by wuebas »

someone has found a way to decrypt the savegames. Maybe this is the first step towards the release of 3ds console

http://twitter.com/BroadOn
Advertising
MaX_SLayeR

Re: Nintendo 3ds

Post by MaX_SLayeR »

wuebas wrote:someone has found a way to decrypt the savegames. Maybe this is the first step towards the release of 3ds console

http://twitter.com/BroadOn
I wouldn't doubt it, Nintendo consoles aren't very secure. You can already play backups of original DS games and homebrew with an R4 card.
Advertising
Hacking & getting homebrew on your 3.55 PS3
sonnyz wrote: I paid $500 for my PS3 and if I decide I want to use it to play pong then I'm gonna play some **** pong. Understand?
olekgamma

Post by olekgamma »

NGP ia gonna be way better than 3DS
I only own a bricked PSP after my dumb bro 'tried' to update it to 'look' at the new games in PSS O_O Imma troll him for dis.

wuebas

Post by wuebas »

I think sony ngp may not hack
KR4T05

Post by KR4T05 »

yeah, we may not see a hack for the ngp.... sony will probably sue the hackers :?
PSP-3000 x1 Running 6.20 PRO-B6 permanent
PS3 60GB x 1 Running 3.55.1 rebug Backwards Compatible
b1gh3ad

Post by b1gh3ad »

blue49974 wrote:Nintendo 3DS is really not that great and by the looks of it and how it plays It is not really 3d. Have you ever seen one of those 3d bookmarks with outer space or under water with the backround and scenery in it? Well thats exactly how it looks I think Nintendo needs to get a clue. People don't want those type of things (maybe some people) but it is all in the life of the system. Basically nintendo just put a wii with a camera into two fold up screens made it 3d and said here you go heres a dsi that has graphics of a ps2 and can do things like the wii.
did someone already make a R4 for it?
wuebas

Post by wuebas »

al the moment only support nds and dsi roms, but various groups of hackers is working in this. Nintendo 3ds is more powerfull that sony psp and this show 3ds effect images in 3ds games. It is more funny, and it is perfect for first person games. sony ngp will be more powerfull that nintendo 3ds but the games and diversion is more in nintendo 3ds. double screen help to game with more interaction. Sony only search brights graphips.
Awesome Charlie

Post by Awesome Charlie »

Picture exploit to run 3ds homebrew would be legit
My Youtube channel!
My homebrew-able stuff:
PSP Go(N1001) 6.20 Pro-B8 (Permanent)
Wii 4.1 (jailbroken via Smash-Stack Method)
3ds 3.0.0-6 (Supercard Dstwo)
PS Vita 2.02 (waiting on exploit :D)
iPhone 4S 5.1.1 (jailbroken w/Absinthe)
zraz

Post by zraz »

my brother has 3ds and its awsome...i mean its awsome but im a psp guy...if its not hackable i dont want it...and the ngp wil be hackable

Return to “Programming and Security”