Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Nintendo 3ds

Underground 3DS Discussions
Forum rules
Forum rule Nº 15 is strictly enforced in this subforum.
lucksoar

Re: Nintendo 3ds

Post by lucksoar »

zraz wrote:my brother has 3ds and its awsome...i mean its awsome but im a psp guy...if its not hackable i dont want it...and the ngp wil be hackable
:? umm, the 3ds is hackable, just like every other Nintendo product. :lol:

I don't like the ds scene because there is NOBODY over there, everything good is on the psp scene.
Advertising
Due to the lack of people that care about my sig, I'm going to write notes to myself here instead.

Don't forget about the meeting at 4:30
Get milk
Double Zeta

Post by Double Zeta »

lucksoar wrote:
zraz wrote:my brother has 3ds and its awsome...i mean its awsome but im a psp guy...if its not hackable i dont want it...and the ngp wil be hackable

I don't like the ds scene because there is NOBODY over there, everything good is on the psp scene.
The only thing attractive in th DS scene its the VNDS
Advertising
bingo88380

Post by bingo88380 »

Let See When the 3DS get hacked
Double Zeta

Post by Double Zeta »

bingo88380 wrote: bingo88380
Acekard 2i for 3DS is out already and for the latest firmware
The_Black_Panther

Post by The_Black_Panther »

Hi.. I'm thinking to purchase a 3DS after hearing the price drop (future price drop) so that I can try a Nintendo product (my first). But can anyone shed some light on 3DS homebrew scene or hacking scene? I could not locate any stable website or forums regarding the same. I'm more interested in the homebrew games or apps, coz on my PSP also, I don't play official games that much, I continuously play HB games. So any help, or links/websites, preferably in English? Thanks for your help.
PSP 3004, 4G || 6.20-> 6.31-> 6.31 PRO-> Thank you Davee -> 6.20-> 6.20 TN-D-> 6.20 TN-E/TN-Extended/Pro B10 :D

And I love Game Categories Lite. I have more than 30 Homebrews in my Homebrew Games folder.
Disturbed0ne
Retired Mod

Post by Disturbed0ne »

The_Black_Panther wrote:Hi.. I'm thinking to purchase a 3DS after hearing the price drop (future price drop) so that I can try a Nintendo product (my first). But can anyone shed some light on 3DS homebrew scene or hacking scene? I could not locate any stable website or forums regarding the same. I'm more interested in the homebrew games or apps, coz on my PSP also, I don't play official games that much, I continuously play HB games. So any help, or links/websites, preferably in English? Thanks for your help.
Found this on Google. Looks pretty legit to me. :shock:

http://gbatemp.net/f201-3ds-hacking-homebrew
DO NOT MESSAGE ME ABOUT THE NAME OF ANY NINJA RELEASE GAME! I WILL NOT PROVIDE YOU WITH THE NAME OF THE GAME AND IF YOU PERSIST THEN I WILL REPORT YOU TO THE STAFF!
I AM A RETIRED MODERATOR!
The_Black_Panther

Post by The_Black_Panther »

Thanks D1. I'm learning a lot from their articles.
PSP 3004, 4G || 6.20-> 6.31-> 6.31 PRO-> Thank you Davee -> 6.20-> 6.20 TN-D-> 6.20 TN-E/TN-Extended/Pro B10 :D

And I love Game Categories Lite. I have more than 30 Homebrews in my Homebrew Games folder.
LUISDooMER

Post by LUISDooMER »

lucksoar wrote:

Not everithing is good on the psp scene... yes it has more attention, great developers, great hb´s, etc but it´s filled with bad things like ungrateful trollers, fakers, haters,etc..
My Gaming Devices:
[spoiler]PSP-3001/PSP-Go!: Both Running 6.20 PRO-Cfix3
3DS With a R4 Card
Nokia e5 Hacked (great for play NES and Megadrive anywhere!)
XBOX 360 FAT
PS2 SLIM
Notebook Samsung R450 Corei5 2.4 ghz 4gb RAM[/spoiler]Sorry my bad english... :oops:

Return to “Programming and Security”