Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

¿POSIBLE KERNEL EXPLOIT ON 3DS 9.9?

Underground 3DS Discussions
Forum rules
Forum rule Nº 15 is strictly enforced in this subforum.
fran2003vk

¿POSIBLE KERNEL EXPLOIT ON 3DS 9.9?

Post by fran2003vk »

I tried to launch the gateway menu through go exploit using youtube(without having the necesary files on my SD and without having the flashcard)and it gives me an error and tells me to restart(after the error i tried to go to menu).Is this important or not?
Advertising
Xana

Re: ¿POSIBLE KERNEL EXPLOIT ON 3DS 9.9?

Post by Xana »

not. If the same exploits gateway used on 9.2 that were patched somehow magically worked in 9.9, we'd know.

Crash != exploit.
Advertising
fran2003vk

Post by fran2003vk »

Xana wrote:not. If the same exploits gateway used on 9.2 that were patched somehow magically worked in 9.9, we'd know.

Crash != exploit.
OK,with the same files not,but the important thing is that the console freezes and that is the method used on go!exploit.
Xana

Post by Xana »

fran2003vk wrote:
Xana wrote:not. If the same exploits gateway used on 9.2 that were patched somehow magically worked in 9.9, we'd know.

Crash != exploit.
OK,with the same files not,but the important thing is that the console freezes and that is the method used on go!exploit.
Think of the console reboot as a "safety measure" to prevent the kernel from being exploited.
fran2003vk

Post by fran2003vk »

Xana wrote:
fran2003vk wrote:

Crash != exploit.
Think of the console reboot as a "safety measure" to prevent the kernel from being exploited.
Do you have a 3ds on 10.0 fw?

Return to “Programming and Security”