Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

It's offical 3ds was jailbroken before vita

Underground 3DS Discussions
Forum rules
Forum rule Nº 15 is strictly enforced in this subforum.
xprxbatmanxprx
Location: Batcave ... .. Searching ... .. Searching ... Unknown Location

Re: It's offical 3ds was jailbroken before vita

Post by xprxbatmanxprx »

at least they have finally hacked it. Well sort off
Advertising
PSP-1001 - 6.60 ME-1.8 _____ BATMAN _____ PSV-1101 - 1.81 Urbanix + Mad Blocker CEF 6.60 TN-V
JeoWay

Post by JeoWay »

xprxbatmanxprx wrote:at least they have finally hacked it. Well sort off
Ehhhhhh, not really. More like hardware...
Advertising
Intel Core i7 4770K @4.7Ghz
MSI Z87-GD65 Motherboard
32GB Corsair Vengeance PRO RAM
Radeon 7950 OC DD (XFX)
Corsair H100i Water Cooling
Corsair HX1050 PSU
Corsair 900D
1TB WD Blue - 128GB 840 PRO SSD
BenQ XL2420TE Gaming Monitor
senas8

Post by senas8 »

Jd8531 wrote:
RiotDX wrote:One word: Pokemon. It's no coincidence that the first 3ds flashcard pops up a few months after the announcement of Pokemon X/Y after almost 2 1/2 years of dead silence on the flashcard front. The manufacturer knows that with the upcoming release of Pokemon, more 3dses (there has to be a less awkward way to say the plural of that) will be flying off the shelves than ever, which makes this the ideal time to release a flashcard
It must be the Illuminati.
I'm just glad that Gateway 3ds will be released early; it'll probably be rather expensive at first and the features are extremely limited. Long story short: there will be a cheap (~$20) clone within a few weeks of its initial release that works better. Just in time for the NA release of Shin Megami Tensei 4!
Itll be 80$ and yes its limited, you need to have micro sticks to hold each game separate. Have fun paying that much.

Mehh.. you could always switch roms after your done with one game. So yes it holds each game separate...but you can always change the game... " for now"
PS VITA: Ps Vita 1,81 --> Urbanix EU Exploit TN-V6
PS VITA: 3.01 101-in-1 megamix TN-V6
PS VITA 3.01 Private Exploit.
PS3 Slim 3.55 CFW
4 PSP's 6.60 and 6.20 CFW
JeoWay

Post by JeoWay »

senas8 wrote:
Jd8531 wrote:
RiotDX wrote:One word: Pokemon. It's no coincidence that the first 3ds flashcard pops up a few months after the announcement of Pokemon X/Y after almost 2 1/2 years of dead silence on the flashcard front. The manufacturer knows that with the upcoming release of Pokemon, more 3dses (there has to be a less awkward way to say the plural of that) will be flying off the shelves than ever, which makes this the ideal time to release a flashcard
It must be the Illuminati.
I'm just glad that Gateway 3ds will be released early; it'll probably be rather expensive at first and the features are extremely limited. Long story short: there will be a cheap (~$20) clone within a few weeks of its initial release that works better. Just in time for the NA release of Shin Megami Tensei 4!
Itll be 80$ and yes its limited, you need to have micro sticks to hold each game separate. Have fun paying that much.

Mehh.. you could always switch roms after your done with one game. So yes it holds each game separate...but you can always change the game... " for now"
I'd rather pay the $10 for games >.>
Intel Core i7 4770K @4.7Ghz
MSI Z87-GD65 Motherboard
32GB Corsair Vengeance PRO RAM
Radeon 7950 OC DD (XFX)
Corsair H100i Water Cooling
Corsair HX1050 PSU
Corsair 900D
1TB WD Blue - 128GB 840 PRO SSD
BenQ XL2420TE Gaming Monitor

Return to “Programming and Security”