Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate

Discuss official 3DS games here
wraddek

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate

Post by wraddek »

So, many mh fans here at wololo? I hope so, after all this was a huge series back on psp ;)
Do you enjoy this game, if so then why/why not?
Where are you up to and what are your favorite/best weapons and armor?
I love the game, it's pretty awesome. The only thing I don't like is underwater hunting, but maybe that's just me. Oh and I miss Tigrex too.
I'm finished high rank in village quests (just beat deviljho :D ) and still only up to Brachydos in the high rank guild.
And I currently am using the berserker sword and Rath Soul armor. My skills are Critical Eye +3, HG Earplugs and Razor Sharp.
I look forward to the replies :)
Advertising
Wradical ;)
Raizuke

Re: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate

Post by Raizuke »

another mh3u player here, have been playing it since 2nd G..
i have started playing it on a gunner type since im very afraid on
how yian kut ku moves back then, when its just my first time playing it,
and the cinematics really make a monster much more frightening before fighting it
and i feel much safer on using a gun instead of a blade :lol: but then when i have started
on using a blade, it makes every quest much more easier to finish..
and now on mh3u i am currently using a helios z armor from goldenbeard ceadius..
the armor is not that good though it has a high grade earplugs so it makes you do much more combos..
Advertising
krysodlak

Post by krysodlak »

I haven't played the MH games since MHP3rd, I don't feel like buying a 3DS only for one game (or one franchise)
wraddek

Post by wraddek »

wraddek wrote:The only thing I don't like is underwater hunting, but maybe that's just me. Oh and I miss Tigrex too.
I can't wait for mh4u now... The only two things I didn't like have been changed :D
Wradical ;)

Return to “Games”