How to backup the nand of your 3DS
Posted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:58 pm
This is good if you f*ck-up things on your 3DS, thing that happened to a friend.
- A Gateway-exploitable 3DS
- The Gateway exploit
- A SD Card with at least 1GB
- A internet connection in your 3DS
- 1.- Download the Gateway Exploit, decompress it and move it to the root of your SD Card.
- 2.- Put your SD Card into the 3DS.
- 3.- Open the 3DS Browser, and go to
Code: Select all
- 4.- Now, you should be seeing the gateway menu:
- 5.- Select the "Backup system NAND" option, and press Start/A.
- 6.- Let it backup it, and press A when the proccess is finished.