Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

[POLL] 2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil

Things that don't go in any other category
Forum rules
Inactive threads in this section are removed after 2 weeks

Who do you think will win the 2014 FIFA World Cup?

Poll ended at Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:05 pm

Brazil (4th place)
12%
Germany (winners)
71%
Argentina (runners-up)
12%
Netherlands (3rd place)
6%
France (out in quarter final)
No votes
Colombia (out in quarter final)
No votes
Costa Rica (out in quarter final)
No votes
Belgium (out in quarter final)
No votes

Total votes: 17

Casavult

Re: [POLL] 2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil

Post by Casavult »

No problem. ;)

Yeah, I know that was years ago but I only support Germany in the WC (England are just ***, man). Messi, in honesty, I don't like him as a footballer at all. :|
Advertising
• PS4Pro 2TB OFW • PS3 3k 1TB OFW • PS3 Slim 2k 500GB 4.84.2 DEX Rebug • PS3 Slim 2k 250GB 4.84.2 CEX Rebug •
• PSV 1k 32GB 3.60 HENkaku • 3x PSP 2k (TA-085v1) 128GB 6.60 ME-2.3 • PSP 2k (TA-085v2) 32GB 6.60 ME-2.3 •
NNNRT

Post by NNNRT »

Hey Casavult, I'm not saying Khedira can't play for Germany, I'm just saying he's not 100% German. ;)
Let all people be born in Germany then. :shock: They would immediatley become German, black they were or Asian. :x
And the reason they have more of such players than any other team is that Germany is one of the richest nations in the world.
Anyway, imagine Klose & Podolski playing for Poland along with Lewandowski, how awesome would that be? Doesn't the tournament look like it's missing something without Poland? Isn't Poland better than teams that haven't even heard of football like Switzerland, Ecuador, USA, Iran, & Honduras? I mean there are teams that should be in the world cup other than just Poland, like Ukraine, Slovenia, Denmark, Sweden, Paraguay... Those people play football.
EDIT: ninja'd.. What if I tell you that Germany won on Argentina just like they did with Brazil on Portugal? The refs in the 3 matches supported Germany & did wrong decisions just to help that international team. Plus Argentina had Maradona as a coach back in 2010, & he didn't have much experience.
EDIT 2: Argentina deserve their 3rd star, but Germany don't deserve their 4th. Klose already won the Golden Boot award & Neuer probably the Golden Keeper award.. They're gonna get the silver medals anyway. :roll:
Advertising
Last edited by NNNRT on Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Joel16

Post by Joel16 »

Lol I supported England back then in 2010. How can you not like messi :O well yeah most people just like him cause hes known as the best football player but that's not my reason. I've been watching the guy play when barca used to be my favorite team. That was around 2009 btw, I barely knew him but I saw and liked how he played. It was after 2010's world cup I found out he's known as the best player with Ronaldo Lol.
"Forever in darkness, a guardian devil."
NNNRT

Post by NNNRT »

I always tried to hate him since I'm Madridista, but I couldn't, especially after this world cup & the commercials he was featured in. He couldn't be hated man. :P
Casavult

Post by Casavult »

NNNRT wrote:Hey Casavult, I'm not saying Khedira can't play for Germany, I'm just saying he's not 100% German. ;)
Let all people be born in Germany then. :shock: They would immediatley become German, black they were or Asian. :x
What has being 100% German got to do with football anyway? You know, we all descended from Africa so really we are all African so should all the WC players play for African teams? ****. :lol:

@joel16: Never liked Messi. Never liked his playing style nor his abilities. I like to watch young great players score amazing goals that I never thought they could do and watch them get better, not an overpaid midget who scores goals on a regular basis that are similar in ways. Watching Messi score a 25 yard Fk is good I suppose but watching an 18 year old kid do the same is just better. It just feels better at that age doing those sorts of things and the passion is much more at that age but when you get to Messi's age it is great to score but you don't get that same feeling like you were 18 nor that passion, it just becomes a everyday "job" almost. I say this from personal experience and through a friend of mine who played for Crystal Palace FC. That's my reason mainly lol. :)
• PS4Pro 2TB OFW • PS3 3k 1TB OFW • PS3 Slim 2k 500GB 4.84.2 DEX Rebug • PS3 Slim 2k 250GB 4.84.2 CEX Rebug •
• PSV 1k 32GB 3.60 HENkaku • 3x PSP 2k (TA-085v1) 128GB 6.60 ME-2.3 • PSP 2k (TA-085v2) 32GB 6.60 ME-2.3 •
The Z
VIP

Post by The Z »

Obligatory Germany stronk, Germany #1 post.

I hope we get our 4th star. It is long overdue!

1986 and 2002 were close ones, let's hope 2014 works out!

And one, and two and three and 54, 74, 90, 2014...
White PSV TV - 32GB - 3.65 CFW
White PSV 1000 - 32GB - 3.65 CFW
2x PSV 2000 - 32/64GB - 3.65 CFW
PSP Fat 1000 - TA-081 - 6.61 ME-2.3
PSP Slim 2000 - TA-085¹ - 6.61 ME-2.3
4x PSPgo & 1x PSP 3kº⁴ᶢ - 6.61 LME-2.3∞
qwikrazor87
Guru

Post by qwikrazor87 »

PSP 2001 - TA-085 - 6.61 PRO-C2
PS Vita 3G - PCH-1101 - 3.65 HENkaku Ensō
Alcatel phone - Android 8.1.0
Laptop - Toshiba Satellite L305D-S5974 - Ubuntu 16.04 LTS
NNNRT

Post by NNNRT »

Scolari said it was his fault. Instead of choosing between Kaka, Robinho, Pato, Ronaldinho, Diego, Luis Fabiano, & all those stars, he simply chose Fred. dang the Fred of the Flinstones is still better. :lol: Brazil has won most of its matches against Germany & lost very few.
@Casavult Khedira's parents are Tunisian but he was born in Germany, so he became German. But he became German & was raised there & everything, so I'll shut up, he can play. :lol:
unknown_error

Post by unknown_error »

NNNRT wrote:Hey Casavult, I'm not saying Khedira can't play for Germany, I'm just saying he's not 100% German. ;)
And the reason they have more of such players than any other team is that Germany is one of the richest nations in the world.
Anyway, imagine Klose & Podolski playing for Poland along with Lewandowski, how awesome would that be? Doesn't the tournament look like it's missing something without Poland? Isn't Poland better than teams that haven't even heard of football like Switzerland, Ecuador, USA, Iran, & Honduras? I mean there are teams that should be in the world cup other than just Poland, like Ukraine, Slovenia, Denmark, Sweden, Paraguay... Those people play football.
EDIT: ninja'd.. What if I tell you that Germany won on Argentina just like they did with Brazil on Portugal? The refs in the 3 matches supported Germany & did wrong decisions just to help that international team. Plus Argentina had Maradona as a coach back in 2010, & he didn't have much experience.
EDIT 2: Argentina deserve their 3rd star, but Germany don't deserve their 4th. Klose already won the Golden Boot award & Neuer probably the Golden Keeper award.. They're gonna get the silver medals anyway. :roll:
Gosh anyone saying that someone isnt 100÷ x where x is a nationality should shut his/her computer down, and start thinking what went wrong with him/her. Our nationality is defined by our culture our language and religion. And lastly what WE BELIEVE WE ARE. It has nothing to do with our father or mother but more with the way we were raised by them and our society and our own believes. Its the culture its delivered to us that defines our natinality
Casavult

Post by Casavult »

unknown_error wrote:
Gosh anyone saying that someone isnt 100÷ x where x is a nationality should shut his/her computer down, and start thinking what went wrong with him/her. Our nationality is defined by our culture our language and religion. And lastly what WE BELIEVE WE ARE. It has nothing to do with our father or mother but more with the way we were raised by them and our society and our own believes. Its the culture its delivered to us that defines our natinality
This.^

Completely agree. Like I said earlier, national ancestry wise I'm more mixed up than a can of beans but yeah, totally agree.

Return to “Off-Topic”