Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Official /talk Introduction thread!

Things that don't go in any other category
Forum rules
Inactive threads in this section are removed after 2 weeks
rosafan84pi

Re: Official /talk Introduction thread!

Post by rosafan84pi »

Hi, my name is Beth but in most forums I go by rosafan84pi. I love portable consoles and own a DSLite, a 2DS, a PSP 3001 04G model running 6.61 PRO-C2 (the Rahim US version) and recently a PS Vita with OFW 3.36.

I've been getting interested in hacking my Vita to play certain UMD rips of UMD games that I own and homebrew. So I decided to join up on the situation. If there's any more you like to know, either pm me here or elsewhere.
Advertising
Knife in the Water

Post by Knife in the Water »

Hello everyone. Sorta new here - I've followed/commented at the sites Twitter account for years, but decided to register formally now.
Advertising
yeermaan

Post by yeermaan »

Hello everybody! I´m new here but i know some of you of other forums. I'm always reading what's happen in the vita´s scene and i think that nowadays this is one of the best websites to search information of the scene of every console.

I won't said nothing more because i'm bad writing/speaking in english jajaja

Goodbye :)
Happyman

Post by Happyman »

Greetings from sunny Florida! 8-)

Glad to be joining the community and looking forward to share info and insights with you all...

I speak English, Portuguese, Spanish, Italian and some French. Fell free to contact me in any of these languages.

Thank you!

Happyman
Playstation TV VTE1001 OFW 3.50 8GB
PS Vita 3G PCH-1001 OFW 3.50 32GB
PSP 3001 CFW 6.61 Pro-C2 32GB TA-79 v2
PSP 2001 CFW 6.61 Pro-C2 32GB TA-85 v1
PSP 1001 CFW 6.61 Pro-C2 32GB TA-90 v2
echdareez

Post by echdareez »

What's there to tell? From the land of the beers, the waffles and the chocolate 'pralines'.

I go by the name Dimi (irl :) ) and I recently purchased a Vita... As a longtime portable player (owned the GBA and currently own the GBA SP, several Nintendo DS XL's , a 3DS XL and also several PSP's (all of them of the 2000 series) ... And let's not forget my JXD 7800 - portable emulation on the go)

Been reading up on wololo before but never really "cared" to join the fora but hey... as I now have a Vita, it might be handy :)

Speaks Dutch, English, French, German, Greek and a bit of Spanish and Japanese... So feel free to hit me up with a message or questions in one of those languages ;-)

Game on!
Mooliecool

Post by Mooliecool »

Hai guys, I'm Mooliecool. I am interested in PS3 and Vita hacking so I decided join this forum :D I'm not good at it but I know a few things about the PS3 and PSP
Vita FAT 3.50 EU 3G/WIFI PHP ARK-2 APE TN-V11
Vita Slim 3.36 HK WIFI OFW
[Traded]TV 3.15 TN-X Patched
PSP 3000 4G 6.20 PRO B8
RozenTensai

Post by RozenTensai »

Hello! My name's RozenTensai.

Well, the name's Aleksey (well, that's my second name irl though), and I'm blessed with the gift of coding habilities. I love almost anything playstation (I have a PS2, a PSP and even the forgotten child of the PS series, an XPERIA Play). I even coded a little clone of the PSP's XMB (a.k.a. XPMB) for my XPERIA Play.

Let's see if I can get a bit deeper in the homebrew world.

Loved when an HBL for the PSP's 6.20 OFW came around as a gift during a nice Dec 24 (or at least it appeared to me :P) some years ago. My PSP still rocks thanks to the CFWs that came after that great day.

Saludos!
kuh

Post by kuh »

Hello there.
I'm a recent Vita owner, but I had a PSP 2000 for quite some time already.

While I code sometimes, it's not for console/portable related at all. I am quite interested in that kinda stuff, though.
Well, see ya around!
Spatatons

Post by Spatatons »

Hey guys,

I'm Alberto from Italy!! I had the passion of modding in general ( hw and sw) and with my ps vita you're my guide! Thanks for your hard working, wololo.net is my homepage, everytime i hope in news :)

byez!!
The Gink

Post by The Gink »

How's things, just joined recently. Appreciate all the great info on here.
Been in the Xbox360 scene for ages, PS3 scene for past year or more and now PSP / Vita.
Mostly as a hobby or interest for myself and to keep my boys gaming...

The Gink. See you around...
If you don't mod, don't hack, what do you do.??

Return to “Off-Topic”