Things that don't go in any other category
Forum rules: Inactive threads in this section are removed after 2 weeks
#419373 by Joel16
Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:04 am
hgoel0974 wrote:
Joel16 wrote:
hgoel0974 wrote:I ban you because isashiburi!

I ban you because ...
get your *** back here!

I ban you for self censoring. I may mess around with the Vita a little, waiting for my sd card adapter, still trying to decide how large an sd card should be enough. Updating my dev env and going over my old code.

I ban you because I didn't self censor you ***, don't you remember wololo had to start censoring words out due to some issues lol :lol:
I think you used to be a mod back when that happened to. And sweet, hope to see something form you soon, I haven't been too active here either.
Advertising
#419375 by hgoel0974
Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:38 am
I ban you because, right, forgot about that, it's been a while. What happened to that site that used to host Vita homebrew? They had an app for the Vita and all if I remember correctly.
Advertising
#419377 by Joel16
Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:46 am
hgoel0974 wrote:I ban you because, right, forgot about that, it's been a while. What happened to that site that used to host Vita homebrew? They had an app for the Vita and all if I remember correctly.

I ban you because wow, he really did censor out a lot of words
I can't even say [such wordz]. I believe you're referring to this site? http://vitadb.rinnegatamante.it/
And the homebrew is https://github.com/devnoname120/vhbb/releases
Last edited by fate6 on Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:01 pm, edited 1 time in total. Reason: ;P
#419381 by hgoel0974
Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:51 am
I ban you because yep, that's what I was thinking about. Well, no reason for me to work on HBN then, looks like they have a pretty nice platform setup.
#420430 by xcanox
Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:28 pm
I ban you because this may just be the longest-running forum thread in internet history.