Things that don't go in any other category
Forum rules: Inactive threads in this section are removed after 2 weeks
#418982 by toBsucht
Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:59 pm
Dear Wololo,

as you can see in emulator section, i copyed all links from webarchive into a new forum thread so basicly nothing changed^^
Advertising
#418984 by wololo
Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:20 pm
I don't think you understand what I typed. I apologize but I'll have to ask you to remove the thread. I intentionally deleted it.
Advertising
#418999 by toBsucht
Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:26 am
As i already pleased, it would be nice if you be so kind to provide more information about message of google adsense (date, report id, contat data or similar / best would be whole copy of report).
I like to get in touch with google support to locate dmca claims to prevent getting more flase reports. If any copyright violation can be found i do not keep it in any topic posted by me.
If none dmca note related violation, autor of flase note has to contact you ..if needed (seems so :mrgreen: no problem ~)!
#419004 by GregoryRasputin
Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:22 am
toBsucht wrote:As i already pleased, it would be nice if you be so kind to provide more information about message of google adsense (date, report id, contat data or similar / best would be whole copy of report).

Google are good in that they pay a decent amount of money if you have an active website, but they are bad in that they will completely ban your account if they see it violating their rules, Wololo receives the notice from Google to fix a violation, he does, then it goes back up, could be enough for Google to just end the contract.

It could be anything in the entire thread and Wololo simply does not have enough time to go through it all, so it was easier to delete, even though it was an extremely valuable thread.
#419009 by toBsucht
Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:57 pm
Thanks GregoryRasputin for your support ;)

Thinking it should be fair to sent me a copy* of Googles violation report to enable me getting in contact with them.
Sure Wololo is free to keep it as it is.... kind of google bot conform. My opinion, no good choise! His website maybe received a negativ flag for the report. Showing them (it) report was flase maybe remove those flag.

*privat information can be removed

Spoiler
Isn´t it easy keeping legal homebrews alife :mrgreen:
i do :roll: u2 :mrgreen:
Is it allowed to use U2 or already violation dear google adsense bot? :lol: I know you read here soon :mrgreen:
#419092 by toBsucht
Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:31 am
Disappointing... bumping this. Guessing it´s vacation time.

Once more
1) Pleased multiple times providing any proper violation claim
2) Told i do not like to share any violation like
3) Told i do like to remove in case if any violation
4) Shown that such an abused link can be in any similar threads besides the fact it´s unknow.

It´s getting more disapointing if i look how you manage abuse.
As far as i know moderators send a message if they put hands on a post, special if dmca is a reason.
If you don´t trust my with dmca note you should aasign someone else to check that.
#419095 by wololo
Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:34 pm
My family of 5 is in the middle of a cross continent move. We're literally moving all our lives from us to japan. I am extremely busy with administrative stuff, work, and rebuilding life and social ties. I will get back to you when time allows, apologies.
#419096 by dmaskell92
Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:11 pm
I don't understand why you're fighting with Admins about this.

Google doesn't say what specific link is in violation. I think it's ridiculous that you are asking (Badgering) the site Admins to sift through that huge thread to find what specific link is in violation. During that time Google could quit contracting with Wololo.net.

TL;DR It's not worth it.
#419239 by wololo
Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:03 am
ToBSucht, I PMed you privately, but for visibility I'm replying here as well.

Bottom line is, I don't have access to the actual DMCA claim, do I cannot share with you data that I do not have. I have shared with you everything I have, which is pretty much nothing but adsense telling me the page was in violation of their policies due to a DMCA claim, for which they do not provide details.

As Greg mentioned above, for better or for worse, I'm at the mercy of advertising to keep this site up and running. If I do not comply with their request, it's equivalent to you asking me to shut my entire site down. In general adsense expect quick action when they report a violation (2 or 3 business days), meaning fighting the DMCA is not always an option.

I have not deleted your copy thread, but I will if their systems ask me to again. I appreciate if you do not fight this fight.

I apologize as I know you put lots of efforts into these threads. But to be perfectly honest, I think none of us can 100% guarantee that such a gigantic thread with so many links is 100% clean of any copyright violation. I'm sure in a couple minutes I can find homebrews in there that use copyrighted images or sounds. Wouldn't you agree?